Titan Brawl is Awesome!

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by Derrame, May 2, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

You crack me up Derrame. I love how passionate you are about this mode. :)

Good point. I haven't come across that map either.

Exactly!!!

Great idea!

2. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

yes, good idea, another mode like attrition for titans, with some ai, lik soldiers or robots but im not sure about reapers, those damage your titan very fast
    and maybe titan npc's, like in bounty hunt,
    and maybe a mode lik everyone against everyone, we alrady have one but you start as pilot and earn your titan later, in this mode we could start as titans and fight everyone against everyone, that would be funny!

• Like Like x 2
  3. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yes, I really like that idea, because it might dilute some of the working together and make it more of an individual, everyone for themselves fight. I think that would be really fun.

4. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

this mode deserves new maps

• Like Like x 2
  5. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

You know what Derrame? You are exactly right, because if a mode like Live Fire, which has no titans in a game called Titanfall gets new maps, then a mode specifically for titans in a game called Titanfall absolutely deserves new maps. This is actually the first mode in TF1 or TF2 that is exclusively for titans, because you could even eject in LTS. Therefore, this mode presents a unique opportunity for map designers to really think outside the box and design some really over the top maps without having to worry at all about how minions or pilots would fit in.

• Like Like x 1
  6. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

@Derrame & @ensc make a really good point. New modes have came out with a new map so why not this one. You've got a fun and also new mode that I think deserved something special.

On to the next question...Frontier Defense anyone?

• Like Like x 3
  7. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

frontier defense is confirmed, kind of, there is a harvester device in one of the images of the upcoming dlcs
    there is a new titan for this mode

[​IMG]

i wanted frontier defense since release, so i'm anxiously waiting for it

• Like Like x 2
  8. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yes!!!:D

• Like Like x 1
  9. Omega82

Omega82 Generation 5

Titan brawl is so much fun , so addicting just like the rest of this game is for me. I'm using scorch trying to learn him and get good with him , it's hard to finish off kills with him because usually I get surrounded by the 4 or 5 Ronins on the other team and nothing I can do. I usually get a ton of assists because I can cause a lot of titan damage but can't finish off the kill. But this mode is so fun , could play it forever. I do want them to include more maps though. Too many people pick Ronin and Ion , it's starts to get very cheap. Ronin is just ridiculous most of the time and then every 2 minutes your getting blasted by a laser core from Ion.

• Like Like x 2
  10. ReedyChannel146

ReedyChannel146 Generation 2

I have yet to see Colony or Dry Dock as a map for Titan Brawl either.

Another nice thing about this mode is you can try different perks and test them back to back and see if they work for your play style or situation. Been trying out light weight, hidden compartment, stronger shield and such (as an example) on Legion to see how they work for me.

As new content is finally coming out, I think it really shows this game was released prematurely as right now is perfect timing if the game would have come out in February, imho.

• Like Like x 2
  11. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yes, this is one of the beautiful things about this mode. It is a great training ground where you can work exclusively on your titan fighting without interruption and you can do a lot of experimentation in a fairly short amount of time.

Very true. :) This is why I WISH SO BADLY that they would bring the TF1 titans into TF2 as classic titans (allowing their customizable loadouts as well). I need so badly to take my Stryder with 40MM Cannon, Electric Smoke, Cluster Missiles and Dash Core and lay all the Ronins and their annoying little attitudes on their rearends.

Yeah, you know, I was thinking about this today. I thought of a couple of ideas.

MAZE: a map which is a giant maze where titans can't see over the walls, but where the lanes of the maze were wide enough to accomodate about 3 titans wide. it would create a lot of surprise encounters. :)

GARAGE: a map that is sort of based off of a giant multi-level broken down parking garage big enough to fit titans on each level with multiple ramps going from level to level.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

• Like Like x 2
  13. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

That's funny. That reminded me of this video some guys put together from TF1. This really had to take a long time and a lot of patience with each other. Pretty cool!

• Like Like x 1
  14. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yeah, you know, I was just playing a little bit and I thought of something that I think would make this mode better. I know a lot of people would disagree with me, but I don't think any titans should have their core abilities available at all in this mode. You just have some awesome battles going on that are really fun and then you get melted by a laser core that snuck up behind you. I'm sorry, but the cores diminish the fun in this mode in my opinion. I think it would be much more fun to let some of the epic battles proceed to their natural conclusion without the interference of cores. Whenever a core presents itself, it just feels to me as if you were experiencing some sort of beautiful piece of art and then some ignorant, dumbass gorilla just strolls in like a bull in a china shop and takes a big stinky dump on it. Yuuckkk!!! Get that crap out of there.

15. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

wow, that video is awesome, really cool to do smething like that in tf2

16. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I'm gonna put this down to English isn't your first language but can you tell me where I said.....

-to not keep it forever
    -that I didn't like it
    -anything about Live Fire or demanding to remove Titan Brawl?

LMAO

17. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

that post was not directed to you

18. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

[​IMG]

If it wasn't directed at me, you shouldn't have quoted me then lol.

19. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

the only sentence for you was that i didnt encounter clans nothing more

20. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Yeah, these guys are lining you up as we speak ha! I played a few games, it's not bad but lopsided game modes in TF for me seem a little, well, lopsided. Lots of people seem to like it though so if it gets a few more back to the game then it's all good with me.

• Like Like x 1