Titan Brawl is Awesome!

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by Derrame, May 2, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

#81 ensc, May 14, 2017
    Last edited: May 14, 2017
    Yes, like players who are not doing this:

(and I know you do Derrame, because I've played with you and you always give your best)

This is why I think it would make it more fun if when you realize that you are on a team with players who are not doing that, then I would love the ability to join forces with the other team in decimating my teammates who are not playing the objective. I play to have fun, but I also play to win. I don't mind losing if it was a good fight and we did everything we could. I like busting my butt and breaking my back for my team and if they were doing the same and we lose, we can still walk away with our heads held high. But if I'm busting my tail and see teammates out for a Sunday stroll, I know we are not going to have a chance to win anyway, so at that point, it would be much more fun for me to interrupt their stroll by taking my boot and knocking their teeth into the back of their skull. Their ruining my day by not trying. Why shouldn't I be able to return the favor and ruin their's?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

Titan Brawl should stay forever as a permnent normal mode, seriously

• Like Like x 3
  3. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

agreed.

• Like Like x 3
  4. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yes, even though I have the attention span of a gnat and lost interest in it pretty quickly, I still believe it is an excellent mode for a game called Titanfall. Hope it stays.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Omega82

Omega82 Generation 5

I love the mode and can play it non stopped. I just wish they showed titan damage as a stat.

• Like Like x 3
  6. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Okay - since I have jumped into my Monarch, I am a Titan Brawl monkey nuts and had to FORCE myself to change to CTF and Attrition modes just to have a break! ha!!

Gnarly, the Monarch has certainly rebooted my interest in Titan fighting that's for sure, loving the dut dut dut of the gun across the battlefield.

Let's hope they bring Titan Brawl in permanently, while I think LTS is great for a mix up (getting out and jumping on Titans or shooting at them on foot) Titan Brawl certainly has grown on me now with the non stop derby type fighting.

Awesome. New titan, new modes, happy.

• Like Like x 5
  7. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Sounds like a great suggestion.

:) Glad you are enjoying it Rott.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

in the ico says "limited_time_mode"
    i hope titan brawl is not limited tme or weekends only, or on time at month only, it should stay as a normal mode,
    is not so dificult, is it?

• Like Like x 1
  9. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

You are right Derrame. This is just my opinion, but I think they are affraid if they add too many modes it will dilute the player base and make it harder to get games in some modes. I would suggest getting rid of the less popular of the similar modes. For example, keep Titan Brawl and remove LTS. Keep CTF Nitro and get rid of regular CTF. Keep Marked for Death and get rid of PIlot vs Pilot. Get rid of Free for All if it is still even there, because I don't think many people play it, just make that one less mode to dilute things. In other words, keep the newer, unique games as the standard modes (Titan Brawl, CTF Nitro, Marked for Death) and let the older tired modes (LTS, regular CTF, Pilot vs. Pilot) take turns being the Featured Modes if you even want to have that.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

that is a great idea
    replace some modes by better modes

but even when they just add titan brawl an dnt remove other modes, there are enough players for every mode,
    and when/if they add frontier defense there will still be enough players,
    luckily i always find matches in every mode

• Like Like x 1
  11. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

12. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Thanks Derrame! And, yeah, you are right, at the current time at least, I think there are enough players that they could keep all modes and you could still find games. That would actually be a good test. That way with all modes available, they could truly see which are the least popular and those are the ones you start getting rid of when the player base drops off.

13. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Can I just make a vote for keeping CTF and get rid of Nitro?? lol....CTF Nitro is cool for a quick fix but it's not the real deal while I like it I always get a bit grumpy when I have to play a match for some reason, maybe it's too small or too quick to finish or something.

• Like Like x 1
  14. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yeah, when I originally proposed the suggestion, CTF was the one mode where I felt the majority might actually prefer the normal mode over CTF Nitro (I almost hesitated to include it as I was typing it). :) I actually think this (my pasted comment below) would be the best route to take right now, because then people would actually be voting by which modes they are playing or not playing, which really should be the true vote that determines which ones to keep if they ever need to be thinned out.

15. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

i thing they need to implement something to balance the game when team mates quit.
    at lease on the team with 1 vs 5 the solo player that sticks it out gets a bonus ant the end of a match lol.

AI replacement titans for missing players , to fill the gap.
    punishment or reward system. maybe.

titans when killed drops a battery. i really thing battery catch around the map with timed re spawn will work good for the mode .

titan designed maps , if they designed maps for pilot modes why not for titan modes.

titan activated turrets like auto turrets in part 1.

activate or hack them similar like amp hard point to activate.

implement the battery execution to all titans.

titan brawl needs some more ambiance around the maps. more in game chatter.

bigger maps titan size turrets , more titan size cover , 8 vs 8 titan mode . timed core build . battery around map. ai replacements for missing team members.

lose last unlock or demotion for leaving game after a certain time in round.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

yes, good ideas
    new maps
    regenrtating shields
    titans run faster
    and some kind of AI as reinforcements when teams are not complete

• Like Like x 2
  17. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

That is an excellent idea Trini!!! I've never heard that one before and it is really good.

Yes, I would prefer the old rodeo system, but if we are going to stick to batteries, then your ideas should be implemented.

Yes, I think if the designers really spent time thinking about it, they would realize that they can really think outside the box now, because it opens up so many new possibilities if you don't have to worry about designing the maps to accomodate pilots.

Yes, music to my ears Derrame.

18. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

[​IMG]

found this on titanfall reddit

titan brawl must be permanent!

• Like Like x 1
  19. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yeah, definitely looks that way.