Titan Mechanic - Tactical Ability

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by ensc, Aug 16, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

How about if a pilot could have a tactical ability of being a titan mechanic and could do some repairs to titans? Perhaps there could even be very difficult challenges that could be completed where if you were able to complete them, you would increase your rank as a titan mechanic and be able to do more repairs each time you repair a titan. Eventually, you could become a Master titan mechanic. This would really enhance the titan/pilot relationship as well and make teamwork better.

I think this would be absolutely awesome if they went back to the TF1 rodeo system and got rid of this battery crap. Imagine, you are a pilot and you see an enemy pilot rodeoing a teammates titan and you are using the pilot's titan mechanic tactical ability. So now, not only could you blow that enemy pilot off of your teammates titan, but then you could jump on it and do repairs.

• Like Like x 2
  2. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I think it's a great idea.

But......I wouldn't count on it.......

Not at this point.

Titanfall 2 is such an empty game it's pitiful...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Getmused

Getmused Generation 4

@ensc great idea and I believe many ppl have mentioned this but I too believe.......it ain't happening unfortunately

• Like Like x 1
  4. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I think you are both right. Maybe it could be implemented in TF3.

5. itbeatswalking

itbeatswalking Generation 3

That's a cool idea, but once you start fixing someone's Titan, you'll be there the rest of the match. "By the way, there's also a knocking sound in the left knee, the A/C isn't cooling as well after that last rocket salvo & the traction control light is on." :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Thanks buddy! Yeah, that's why it would have to be a limited amount of repairs you could do and only every so often like other tactical abilities.