Titan & pilot customization: what do you want to see?

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by WhoIsDo, Dec 7, 2013.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

Loadout.jpg

Something that I both want to see and that I'm anticipating for Titanfall will be the customization of the Titans and pilots. I have a screenshot above of three pilot loadouts, but I'm expecting there to be a bit more than what was seen from the PAX demo.

To me, it'd make sense that we see stock loadouts.. and then we'll also see custom loadouts that we earn after ranking up (similar to COD). Camos, new pieces of equipment maybe (like Rainbow Six: Vegas), and maybe a few rare items or weapons will show up.

However, I'm really anxious to see customization on the mechs or Titans. I'm assuming we'll see a few different variations of Titans, and each will have their own customized features. We'll likely at least see loadouts for each Titan, but I'd love to see the customization go a bit deeper into look, skin, parts, etc.

What types of customization do you hope to see? Clan tags/logos? Camos? Or something entirely different?

2. hallmaster

hallmaster Generation 4

I really like the Emblem system in Halo. If you could create a logo/emblem and then make a patch on your pilot and some paint on your titan, that'd be awesome. It'd be nice to see a chunk of things you earn from achievements, basically like Halo 3's armor system, plus just earning stuff from leveling up and completing challenges.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

Totally agree! Character customization is key for clan matches and id your friends. Being able to make a "patch" and put some paint on your character would be awesome. Almost like team colors in football.
    AND I still say, the Big Bang Theory guys SHOULD be playing this next year!

4. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

I really do wonder how detailed they'll get. There seems to be some fairly good real estate to do it on the Titans, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some cool options here.

5. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

I don't know why, but I just got a mental image of the old Jetsons housemaid, Rosie, as a new Titan. :)

I bet she wielded a mean wooden spoon too!

• Like Like x 1
  6. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

Hahaha, that may be one Titan that I DON'T want to see! :cool:

7. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

I could see a LOT of dlc coming for this game. I mean maps, weapons, new Titans or upgrades. Maybe even new armed factions from the various planets. Could have a very long gaming life.