Titanfall 2 Angel City's Most Wanted Impressions & Feedback

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by WhoIsDo, Dec 1, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

Titanfall 2 Angel City's Most Wanted.jpg

With the release of the Titanfall 2 Angel City's Most Wanted update, I wanted to take a moment to gather a ton of feedback about the patch. What do you love? What do you dislike? Let's keep this feedback constructive, because I'd love to have the developers look at this thread & understand what the community thinks of the content update.

I'll parse the thread & bubble up some of the consistent feedback that I see from you guys!

• Like Like x 1
  2. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Ah yes... Angel City. Felt almost like a homecoming. Had my best game of T2 to date. 17 kills! Thanks Respawn.

3. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Colors are definately different.

Much much darker..

I've only played on it twice. Everytime I've tried it tosses me into bounty hunt so I just quit

• Like Like x 1
  4. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

the new map is not out yet, release date is december 3

anyway, i'm definitely looking forward to play in that map, it looked great in tf1

5. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Same.

I had my brightness set to the extreme minimum, because the other maps are way to bright for me. Angel City was so dark I had to move the brightness slider to about the halfway point for it to look as it did in TF1.

I also only had time to play 5 games and what I really wanted to experience was Amped Hardpoint on Angel City. I ended up getting Bounty Hunt, Bounty Hunt, Attrition, Bounty Hunt and Attrition.

I was happy they didn't seem to modify the map in any way unless they just scaled the entire thing down and I didn't notice.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

so far i have not played the map as of late but i do love the concept of the prime titans , and hope to see different titan variants , they should do this with weapons / guns for the pilots and the titans same functions but different look not just a camo but a completely different look.

• Like Like x 1
  7. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

As I posted six times Bounty Hunt, this morning I saw a Youtube video review of Angel City and guess what game play was Bounty Hunt. I would have at least welcomed Attrition for a change, I too wanted Ampted Hardpoint. I did get it finally - went into a Private Match and at least was able to tour the map and find the Hardpoints.

8. Sapphire

Sapphire Generation 3

#8 Sapphire, Dec 2, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
    I haven't played in Angel city yet. I play Attrition most of the time, i might just jump in the Angel city 24/7 to at least play in the map or just wait until Dec 3 to hopefully see it in the Attrition cycle.

9. KernelClamjuice

Elite Pilot

Respawn seems to be forcing Bounty Hunt on us. Trying to make us play it.

I don't particularly care for it....

I'd be ok with them removing crash site altogether and replacing it with Angel City.

Everytime Crash Site comes up I simply quit......the map sucks.

Angel City is a fun map. The new colors will take time to adjust to

• Like Like x 2
  10. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

I agree with you, and also about Crash Site this is the worst of the worst! I would rather they dumped that map and brought us another of the TF1 maps. I am finding that, as others have posted, the maps are small with choke points, it is understandable given that Respawn must gain market share with the FPS community but a bit more balance of old and new would be great with me.

11. Trini Chinese

how do one find the map in the first place , for the life of me i can't seem to find a game with the map.

12. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

It will only be there if you per-ordered the game. If you did when you select play game the first item is Angle City 24/7. I have it on my PS4 but I didn't pre-order it for Xbox so it is not there until the 3rd - tomorrow.

Hope that helps.

13. KernelClamjuice

Elite Pilot

I had the opportunity to play Attrition on Angel City today.

I have to give Respawn Props. The graphics and colors are absolutely phenomenal! WoW !!

At the beginning of the match the atmosphere appeared to have cloud cover.....as you play it seemed like a break in the clouds was happening to allow the sunshine to come through.

I have to admit...I really miss my arc mines in this game/map...though..

But playing Angel City just kinda makes me upset that we can't have all the other maps from T1. Can you imagine how they would all look if Respawn were able to clean them all up like Angel City !?

Even if they didn't clean them up.....Id still like to throw my hat in the ring to bring all the maps back.

• Like Like x 1
  14. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I would like Bounty Hunt more if they removed the titan waves, had no pause between waves, and just had more grunts in each wave. I just feel the titan waves throw off the whole pace of the game and makes me not want to play it.

Agreed with both of you. Please dump the Crash Site map. It should have never made it out of the concept phase in design.

Exactly! I would rather have them just include all of the TF1 maps without even doing anything to them, even if they were glitchy for now, because at least we would have a bigger playground. And DARK, please don't say, "Oh, here we go again." This particular map thing is not so much a "TF1 over TF2 thing." This is a "we desperately need more variety and we need it now thing." And, the easiest and quickest way to do that would be to include maps you already have from the previous game and you've already proved it can be done with Angel City. I'm just adding that I think we would all be willing to accept glitchiness in maps if they could just give them all to us quickly, because having a much larger playground would at least delay the boredom with 10 maps that is already starting to set in. So to stem that boredom, I think we would be very understanding with them as they work out any glitchiness later, I mean, imagine how awesome it would be to get a DLC on Jan. 1st that had 33 maps in instead of just 10, even if 23 of them were glitchy. I would gladly take that.

15. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I think this is the one thing that every single person on this website agrees with!!! :D

16. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

finally! i played amped hardpoint and bounty hunt , i'm in 24/7 mode match in Angel City, totally love it,
    the setting, environment, futuristic, there are plants, rusty metal, large buildings, lot of vertical action, enough place for titans,
    lot of detail,
    i always wanted to play in this city since i saw tf1, now i have the chance, thanks Respawn!
    realy like the details in the sky and far landscape, and the "wanted" signs!
    lots of posters, paintings, graffitis, that kind of details make maps and environments more "alive"

i hope this dlc is the beginning of a lot of great maps like this one

• Like Like x 2
  17. Trini Chinese

i did preorder , also got the vanguard edition. yet not map

18. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Glad you got to play it and are really enjoying it Derrame.

Hmm...That's really weird. Were you prompted to update Origin in the last few days? Hope it gets worked out for you soon buddy. I remember they didn't ship your's right away. I wonder if, even though you pre-ordered it, if the fact that you installed it much later than everyone else might be making it think you didn't pre-order it or something. Just a thought.

19. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Brilliant map, delighted that it's back!

• Like Like x 1
  20. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Finally got to play Hardpoint on it like that the Points are in a new location. You are correct pretty nice...

• Like Like x 1