Titanfall 2 Apparently To Come Out Within 3 Weeks of Battlefield 1?

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by The Juggernaut, Jun 1, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

• Like Like x 2
  2. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Another juicy tidbit of info.:D

3. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

3 weeks after will hit the new CoD window. I suspect that most FPS fans will have bought BF1 or will buy CoD which will leave only the rich or fanboys to buy Titanfall. It needs to be 3 weeks before hand then, otherwise EA are pointing the Titanfall ship at the rocks and locking the rudder.

I'm in the Titanfall camp, but I'll be getting Battlefield too. I hope that EA don't throw TF at CoD just to see what happens. I know the new CoD game isn't receiving a whole lot of love, but people will buy it - that's a certainty.

4. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

Different category shooters.
    I will buy TF2................but NOT BF1. Have tried BF series, not a good game for me. However, TF was awesome!

Can't wait for grappling hooks................could they make it to look like a "bat-arang" ?:cool:
    Maybe some new skins too?;)

5. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I'd agree that BF and TF are different, but TF runs a lot closer to CoD, and not everyone can afford 2x AAA titles in close proximity. Also, BF and CoD are much bigger games in terms of fan / player base, so if folk are willing to buy 2 FPS games that are multiplayer centric and time consuming, you'd put most of your money on the big 2. It's akin to releasing a super hero movie at the same time as the big marvel / DC release windows.

I'm all for Titanfall 2, don't get me wrong (I'd hope folks on these forums would know where my loyalties lie!) but imo Respawn and EA need to get this release in early so that it's not in the direct line of fire with CoD.

6. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

I am only buying TF2.
    I have been saving a little from my "around-the-house chores" money. :p

Hey, don't laugh.................:rolleyes:....................SHE pays me well to vacuum the carpets!;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pittski

Pittski Generation 1

This just means, it will be my first year of not getting the ruined state of Call of Duty. College semester will have started, so not much time of playing as I would like anywho.