Titanfall 2 Beta

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by rainman0211, Jul 3, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Could be measured by the super vanguard edition mk.2 helmet having brain activity analysing electrodes.....only £2500!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Hey!!!... I'm no nature loving world exploring pacifist. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Good points. But I am not really talking about Pro's vs everyone else. Pro's organize their own fun anyways. I accept that there could be an easier way for them to match up automatically. I just hate exclusivity. We all gain by playing with everyone else. Even the pro's are not invincible, especially when playing with just other average players.

4. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Totally agree on mixing it up, ive learnt such a lot from getting my ass whooped by really skilled players, and such satisfaction when Ive got my own back. (Come to think of it, I've also learnt by getting whooped by noobs too!). So many situations to learn from...beautiful!!

Competitive play is suited to TF also with its high skill ceiling so they can push to the games limits...

Some people have said tf was just a big beta, unpolished and incomplete.. but I think its got both depth, to cater for what you want out of the game, and a purity where it all can hinge on the tiny variations in player skill........waffling again:confused:

• Like Like x 1
  5. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I WANT ONE! Actaully I want two....one for my wife (and she does not play any video games....ever).:confused: