Titanfall 2 only issue I have

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by CFG x Claptrap, Aug 20, 2016.

?
  1. Yes, screw that thing

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No, don't play attrition

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, I use it all the time

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CFG x Claptrap

CFG x Claptrap Generation 1

#1 CFG x Claptrap, Aug 20, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    I ain't gonna write an essay like some people on forums (not trying to insult) but the only problem that has been used and abused is the decor drop pod on the map boomtown. People, especially on hard point just hide in there so we the players facing the opposite way can't hit them

All I ask is to put a door there or something like that in general to block the campers from staying there.

Rest of the game is great no other real complaints that would only be petty or just childish. Oh yeah thanks for getting rid of the smart pistol.

2. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

hence what a lot of members / gamers are saying in there Essay type view's . example from your view many have placed reasons what and why players are abusing the decor , / camping has become rampant and will get worse.
    if you played the first and read the essay's from some members you would see that there are very detailed points that are being ignored by the DEV's and the only way to get a point properly across from there disappointment of the game are valid .

• Like Like x 1