Titanfall 2 Pre-Orders Surface, Announcement soon?

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by WhoIsDo, Feb 29, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

#1 WhoIsDo, Feb 29, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
    Titanfall-2-pre-order-box-art.png
    If you've been waiting for the opportunity to pre-order Titanfall 2, then you may not have wait much longer. Pre-order box art for Titfanll 2 has surfaced in select Gamestop stores, however, it's not available to pre-order on their website.

Generally speaking, seeing pre-order box art for a game in a store like Gamestop means that an announcement is coming very soon. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Titanfall 2 announcement pop-up within the next 30 days, if not sooner since there's placeholder box art in the store.

When companies go as far to print placeholder box art for a technically unannounced game & put it on store shelves, it typically is followed by an announcement. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to see a Game Informer cover reveal happen for Titanfall 2.

Are you hyped?

2. Sparchief117

Sparchief117 Generation 3

Sadly I may be deployed when it launches. I'll find a way to play it. I swear it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Seems pretty early for this considering what the speculation is over release. That said, I smiled when I saw this!!

4. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

I also had a "seems a little early for this" thought too!:)

But its always good to see some info coming out...................even if its a little premature! :p

5. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I'm definitely hyped.

Seems a bit weird because while they did say they were working on a sequel, they seemed reluctant to call it "Titanfall 2".

6. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

I think that gamestop (eb games here is Australia) create that box art for the purposes of maximising pre order sales. However I am of the strong opinion we will see it before the end of the year. But then, do they want to drop when the Call of Battlefield crowd are champing at the bit? I really think maybe March next year is more likely. We need to drop a few dollars/pounds what ever into a pot and whoever gets closest wins the $$$$ :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I hope youvdo find a way. Thanks for your service.

• Like Like x 1