Titanfall 2 Review, Early Bird, EA Special Guest My Hero Iz Me EAPlay

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by My Hero Iz Me, Jun 15, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. My Hero Iz Me

My Hero Iz Me Generation 5

Hey guys, I recently got a chance to get very great opportunity to meet the developers of Titanfall, the Respawn team, as well as get an early look at Titanfall 2. This was a great chance to get to pick some of the brains of the developers and get a better feel for what they think is going on with titanfall 2. We were given exclusive content to review and here is my experience at Electronic Arts' Play event!

• Like Like x 4
  2. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Hey, thanks for that info @My Hero Iz Me. Having seen you play, your opinion is greatly appreciated as well as informative. Congrats at getting to meet the makers. Well deserved along with the others that were also invited.:cool: Also for anyone interested, here is UnkknownSoldier with his feelings about...Titanfall2.
    which is also greatly appreciated. (insert ocalades here). Thanks again guys.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Nice...subbed dude.

4. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Must have been an awesome experience, and what a crew to get together!

Great commentary, 'real' and addressed what are my main worries about tf2, that mobility!!

At the same time though highlighting what a great community the tf players are, that gives us massive hope that its gonna be a ace community in tf2.

• Like Like x 1
  5. My Hero Iz Me

My Hero Iz Me Generation 5

Yeah we told them about how there is a serious appreciation for their game, they also thanked us when we thanked them it was a great feeling. It all started here for me so thank you guys, really.

• Like Like x 4
  6. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

Really happy that you guys were able to attend, but I'm bummed that I didn't get to meet any of you since I was there a few minutes before for the YouTuber private event!