TitanFall 2 Single Player has some surprises for you

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by Carlos, Oct 30, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Carlos

Carlos Generation 3

#1 Carlos, Oct 30, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
    I'm currently playing TitanFall 2 on my PS4, and I am playing the Single Player portion. My god, those of you going straight to Mulitplayer are missing a lot. There's a few areas in the game that has a Half Life [2] vibe, and a Portal vibe. I am currently in the area where time travel is the focus of the stage, in here... you'll find some of the most innovative uses of time travel in gaming yet.

I'm not telling you jack until you finish the area. I won't spoil it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. SMG90x

SMG90x Generation 2

I started campaign lastnight and im loving it. Ordering some pizza now and going back in

• Like Like x 1
  3. HalfCutDreamer

HalfCutDreamer Generation 3

I've nearly finished it and it's been absolutely quality, the name of one of the trophies had me laughing for ages after I got it

4. Sapphire

Sapphire Generation 3

They did a great job on the campaign!

5. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

campaign was good not great. they concentrated on the pilot movement on the maps and the bond with the titan which was good but the story was just that it was about jack and bt bonding , there was no real life in the game as this is in a way just a small part of the story and the making of the hero the 3rd game story should be better as the protagonist is pretty basic the game needed some cutscenes to dramatise the game a bit and the levels like i said before was more oriented to wall running . if the game had a leven or 2 in the beginning on how jack came about in the fight in the frontier and BT original pilot back story in a level or 2 would have helped the story a bit as i still feel like something is missing .

6. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I totally agree with the Portal vibe. Yes, I thought that use of time travel was one of the most clever and innovative things I've seen in any video games for a long time. They truly did an outstanding job on the Single Player Campaign. Nice job Respawn!!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

had that same thought i like it alot . i be like shit shit wrong room warp lol i like to warp behind the enemy that was cool.

the story was bland as IMO it needed at lease 2 or 3 levels to help the narrative of jack and him as a grunt and captain mosa as a pilot and there roles in the frontier in the game , that and the interaction with the main stars in the game .

at leas 3 levels with cutscene to help get into the game story , on how he knew jack name and the respect that grunts have for pilots and a bit of story about the other pilots we met with and the respect they had for jack becoming a pilot and the reaction when he was piloting BT as the 6 /4 have some respect and pilot pride . and would not be an easy task to accept a grunt as a pilot , war or not . if respawn had a yea again i think they would have made a even more epic story. but it was ok not the best but ok.

8. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

True, more back story would have been nice, but it truly exceeded my expectations. Derrame suggested adding more story to the Single Player as part of the DLCs. I thought that was a brilliant suggestion.

• Like Like x 1