Titanfall 2 Tech Test Weekend #2 Impressions

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by WhoIsDo, Aug 26, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

• Like Like x 1
  2. illegalfreq

illegalfreq Generation 1

LOL you spamming this vid everywhere :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Trini Chinese

lol just excited and shearing with friends that are in similar post. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shantmaster K

Shantmaster K Generation 2

Good points. I'm hoping Respawn takes all this feedback and works it into the game. I still had fun with the tech test.

• Like Like x 1
  5. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

It was choice, while vastly different from TF1, it was choice, loved it. Just got bored with the same maps, so looking forward to release date.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Trini Chinese

i enjoyed it also with the new titan features , the pilot speed i can adapt as i play a ground style game . the lack of AI is what is bothering me with the empty maps , even doe i would be on top and on the winning team that gets borring for me as i like the experience win or lose i prefer a good shoot out with pilots with there titans and the ambiance of the AI .

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jimmah

Jimmah Generation 5

I was expecting the old T/Fall except with new maps few new Titans and weapons etc!
    But sorry it just doesn't feel like Titanfall anymore!

8. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I must concur @Jimmah. The "feel" of Titanfall 2 has a very (to me) unTitanfall like feel to it on a few different levels. Different from the Titanfall so many of us came to like. Though lacking a serious campaign, the rest of the gameplay kept me coming back. And the more I came back the more I hoped for there to be a Titanfall 2. I for so long imagined a game that was beefed up from some hard work in the gym but what I feel like I came away with it's like the TF I like was given PED's (Performance Enhancing Drugs) that took it too far over the top instead of just toning the muscle that the game already possessed. Like it or leave it... Prepare for Titanfall".

• Like Like x 1