Titanfall 2 Wishlist: What do you want?

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by WhoIsDo, Sep 23, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. runescythe9852

runescythe9852 Generation 3

I agree that the SP was a bit too useful for it to have been a loadout weapon, but the only thing I was grateful for was that it was only really helpful at extremely close range. Once a person got that enhanced version burncard with the mod attached that shortened its lockon time, I was salty for the longest time when people used it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

I have to admit (although I think the amped SP is tops when people are ruining your day!) that the SP has become a bit of a pest with me. A few months back I posted here how it's a great weapon, well it is, but now I think in part not fully. I just can't stand it on capture the flag man!!!! it gets on my tits in that mode!!!! been having some very bad matches of late, sometimes going up against 3 - 4 SP's in one team it's almost impossible to make it home!!!

Rant over. I still use the SP, but only cause it's there, if it wasn't, I'm SMG all the way.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

lmao!!!... "it gets on my tits...":D

4. runescythe9852

If we have split screen coop or something that people can do local tournament play, that would be really unique in this day and age. While in previous consoles they used to be standard, this generation, the companies have been trying to phase them out. Hopefully this game breaks that mold. If they do, great, if not, well, its not such a bad thing either.

5. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

i usually agree with The Man of Rain, but on would hate to see that irritating little S/P go away. When I keep getting hit by a little bunny hopper or sp sit and snipe it makes me so mad that I have to go get him. It gives me a little goal. Also, it does have it use for new players and the feeble. As well, there is a certain a unit of skill to use it well without getting killed endlessly. But as my Man says: to each his own wishes.

6. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

What about putting the SP into the side arm category? 3 locks still to kill a pilot, but it can only lock one at a time meaning you'd have to lock, fire, lock, fire, then lock and fire again for a kill? The weapon would still have a place in your arsenal, but less lethal than right now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

• Like Like x 1
  8. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Unlike others, I never tire of the SP debate. It will be relief nonetheless when TF 2 is out and we know it's fate. Then we can start the discussion all over.

• Like Like x 1
  9. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Oh boy!!!! Really looking forward to that one.:confused:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. runescythe9852

Maybe a good way to actually help in the future is that you have to aim at a certain region for it to lock onto the head. Say from the shoulder up, the lockon would be towards the head, then below that the body would require more lockons than that to assure a kill. That would make a bit more sidearm material than the primary. Would be cool to see what Respawn has in store for this weapon.

11. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

I would still like to see ability to "customize" your weapons. Different scopes, magazine amount, better grips, stuff like that. Not necessarily create more lethal force. Still want a Cross Bow!
    Helmet choices, body armour, boots, stuff to really customize your character. Color would be nice too.

12. runescythe9852

Eh, part of me still likes the base game in regard to weapons being standard to a fault. If I really wanted to do something with such a high level of customization like that, and I mean no disrespect towards the game or fans of such, I would go back to playing Call of Duty. Having a few skins for your base pilot armor and your Titan though I could really get into, but nothing that is too gaudy or over the top.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I don't know that I've seen or heard anyone ever suggest this and I think it would really enhance the game and make it more enjoyable for everyone. If you could personalize the titan voice messages you get as well as the on-screen messages you get. This could be utilized in many different places, but please allow me to give one example of each. For example, you could personalize your titan's voice to instead of saying "Caution, a pilot is attacking you.", you could make it say something like "I know it is hilarious, but a pilot is attacking you.", or "Some clown actually thinks he can hurt you." Also, since the voice and text messages would only ever be seen or heard by you, they would not have to prevent the use of obscenities. For example, what would be really cool, is if you could assign your own nickname to each player's profile name. For example, let's say someone was named Johnny67 and you knew they were cheating, you could give them a nickname like "CheatingAssholePieceOfShit". So, then every time you killed them, it would say, "Killed CheatingAssholePieceOfShit" on the screen. I mean, really, think about it. How awesome would that be? How much would that enhance every minute of gameplay every day for you if you could personalize things like that? They would never ever see it, so it wouldn't offend them, but it would make your game experience SO MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE. At least for me it would.

• Like Like x 1
  14. runescythe9852

Having personalized messages would actually be hilarious, and ones you could record yourself and use the game's engine to alter the way it sounds would even be more hilarious. It was interesting when the game had multiple voices as the game's lifespan grew longer. This in its own right would give players a new meaning of customization.

• Like Like x 1
  15. BigNeckedGoku

BigNeckedGoku Generation 1

I would like bigger maps with more players being able to enter the fray. I played the first game a lot and enjoyed it so much I did every achievement and challenge in the game. This game needs to be more chaotic with more players I personally felt like the first game was too easy majority of the time. Also, a real campaign with the option of co-op would be nice too!

16. LastinLegend

LastinLegend Generation 1

I hope they bring back the old voices. I want my titan to have Vanessa's voice(don't judge)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Prometheus

Prometheus Generation 1

Private servers for Lan games against bots or with other players

• Like Like x 1
  18. hammy

hammy Generation 1

Some gosh dang anti cheat that actually freaking works. Also network fixes.

19. runescythe9852

From what I heard, the game might actually host a series of features that runs very similar to what you are talking about. Nothing was revealed yet, but I remember specifically hearing something about bots, though I don't know if it is running along the same lines as the grunts and spectres from the first game. If they have Frontier Defense type game where a player team attacks the opponent's generator, that would be awesome too.

20. temporar

temporar Generation 2
    Elite Pilot

Some random ideas:
    1. Last Pilot Standing (mode) - a mode that has all Attrition components (AI, Titans) but do not allow Pilots to respawn and finishes with last one being killed
    2. Health Regeneration (passive Titan ability) - out of combat health regeneration (5% / 6 sec).
    3. Enhanced Punch (passive Titan ability) - punch carrying dash momentum has damage increases by up to 50%
    4. Enhanced Crunch (passive Titan ability) - crunching decreases damage taken by up to 25%
    5. Enhanced Vortex Shield (Burn Card) - anything that goes into it is pushed away (e.g. friendly pilot can be catapulted from it)
    6. Stealth Drone (AI feature) - flying drone providing stealth cover to any units under it (acquired through hacking)
    7. Harpoon Trap (active Pilot ability) - roots Titan in place for 5 seconds (Titan can cut the harpoon ropes to release itself earlier).
    8. Speed Gate - (active Titan ability) - deployable gate lasting 15 seconds; any Titan going through it gains unlimited dashes for 5 seconds (can be used multiple times).
    9. Hyperwave Pulse (active Titan ability) - launches a pulse into target area; all Titan's / Pilots within the area cannot use weapons or abilities for 5 seconds;
    10. Enhanced Jump Pack (Burn Card) - allows triple jumps; each jump's height is increased by 50%.
    11. Enhanced Hacking (Burn Card) - allows hacking enemy auto-Titans
    12. Shapeshifter (Rare Burn Card) - allows transformation into any of the available Titan classes (1 minute cooldown).
    13. Shield Projector (channeled Titan ability targeting friendly Pilot) - allows one of the following:
    • reduction of incoming damage by 50% for 5 seconds
    • health increase by 50% for 5 seconds
    • invulnerability for 2.5 second.

• Like Like x 1