Titanfall 2 Wishlist: What do you want?

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by WhoIsDo, Sep 23, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. minecraftpenguin21

minecraftpenguin21 Generation 2

What I want?

- single player campaign
    - more unlocks, gun cammos ect.
    - erm... more guns
    - clans
    - REAL private matches (you know what i mean)
    - Titan customization, like bf4, when you customize your tank but instead your titan
    - Final kill kill-cam
    - improve gruny AI so it is like they are actual players!
    - gamemodes:
    • pilot vs pilot ONLY
    • titan vs titan ONLY
    - make it available for PS4 and PS3 aswell as PC, Xbox One and Xbox 360

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

How about a "Work Bench" where you could build and customize your own unique weapon? Burn Card option...?
    Or maybe........"build" your own Titan....?
    Laser Sights to "paint" a target for a missile attack.
    A Night Map! With humungous-blind-your-eyes- search lights on your Titan! With Night Vision!

A rocket sled to zoom around in. Like a razor cycle with rockets! Limited use.

Water craft on a watery planet outpost. Jet Skis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Booby traps................a Burn Card.....?

Unique body amour
    New Skins for Pilots ..............or customize your look.

A "riot shield " for Pilots?
    More player useable turret / gun emplacement weapons

Deployable drones

• Like Like x 2
  3. Unfair Rooster

Unfair Rooster Generation 1

h

4. Unfair Rooster

Unfair Rooster Generation 1

how about grunts escaping to the dropship
    having youre own squad of grunts with jump suits and you can upgrade them and customize them
    tougher enemy grunts there to easy to kill

5. runNgunFun

runNgunFun Generation 2

Visual customization. Like that in the old need for speed underground 2 or whichever one it was. Custom player cards that can be applied to your Titan like that in black ops 2. More single player offline game modes. Split screen play so I can play with my stepson. Better music. Larger levels for single player campaign. More story

6. runNgunFun

runNgunFun Generation 2

Oh & interaction from the crazy wildlife. Maybe some interactive traps on the attrition levels, pilot or even Titan manned turrets. Crazy carnivorous plant life

7. runNgunFun

runNgunFun Generation 2

aliens

8. runNgunFun

runNgunFun Generation 2

Ten yards is only thirty feet man & that's about the wingspan of a Titan, fifty yards would be cool. Good idea

• Like Like x 1
  9. runNgunFun

runNgunFun Generation 2

Funny/vulgar Titan is voices that you can earn with proof of being an adult. Would be ok with presence of headphones with kids around. We had those closed circuit headphones we used in the army so the gunner could talk to the team chief, platoon or unit & we could play our CD players through them by splicing the audio cables. It would be cool as hell to hear your music through the headphones rather than that music they supply. You could hear a comedians voice or just a vulgar acknowledgement when you bitch slap a pilot or something. A lot of you will not like it but many of us would love the option & if it only played through our headsets & not the television it would be kid friendly as long as people made a separate acct for the kids. Also, make dlc available for other profiles on my expensive ass Xbox so my stepson can play my dlc

10. claz

claz Generation 2

I agree with most posts here. What about some kind of medic/support titan with something it can deploy like the justicar in ME3 MP, a shield bubble or some other support feature, might be good.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Zumba dance - Titanfall edition. Watch a Stryder and Atlas shake their booty, then a dumb ass Ogre clambers up, falling over and ruining it all.

Grand Theft Titanfall - watch as Trevor drunkenly pulls a pilot out their titan and smashes into everything while being chased by police.

Madden Titanfall. Standard American Football. With titans.

SlenderTitan. Replace the slender man with an ogre.

Make a TV series. Remake Friends, but replace the characters with Titans.

• Like Like x 3
  12. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Titans replacing actual football players WOULD make me watch football more lol!
    Stryder the running back.... Ogres would be the defenders.. Atlas's would be everything in-between like quarterback. Never watched football that much so excuse me if I just slaughtered football terminology.

13. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Titans taking over every sport would do. ...

14. silint nite

silint nite Generation 3

1. more pilot customization. Let me customize my pilot to whatever I want. Customize the helmet, shirt load carrier pants etc. The customization is faction specific so no when playing militia u look like imc.
    2. weapon customization: There's only 10 primary weapons and 3 sidearms. That would be fine if I could customize the living heak out of the guns. Do add more guns in the categories (more lmgs, snipers, shotguns and PDWs) and let me go gunsmith on my guns . Like ghost recon future soldier. From barel length, optic, under barrel, siderail, stock etc. This will make u play the game 1000 times without dealing the same.
    3. and ADD NIGHT MAPS. Real night maps. Pitch black night maps.where u can't see that far . Only the titans and the grunts can effectively see at night due to their high intence nvgs. Each map has a night version.

15. PAYLHORS8248

PAYLHORS8248 Generation 5

OOOOOO,....OOOOO,...OOOOO!!!!!
    I had a thought the other day (cause I do that....)
    What if....
    How about if yur Vortex Shield could catch a pilot in mid jump when doing that "I'll just rush the big fella..." thing for the rodeo and repel him but would allow for survival (maybe a backflip cinematic & stick the landing thingy) as long as he/she wasn't thrown into something hard like a wall or Titan?
    Tell you all why I like this idea....
    It would stop (or limit) the whole silly go for broke and suicide run from a frontal attack a (yeaaaaahhhh,...riiiiiight:rolleyes:) and would emphasize a little common sense strategy to the process.
    OOOO,...OOOO...!!!, Annnnnd maybe a opportunity for "Pilot Skeet" (PULL!!!), Shoot'm straight up and rail gun'm!!!!
    Also it would cause a Titan break in concentration and would require you to go "Now where to put this little weasel..?"

I'm sorry, I have no idea what kind of voodoo magic & beheaded chik'ns it takes to do all this from a designer stand point but it sure is fun to think about it on their dime.....
    Shout out to all my comrades and adversaries!!!!
    D. out (for now...)

• Like Like x 2
  16. FakahUman

FakahUman Generation 2

I have experience in game development and testing, so here are my thoughts.

1. The Smart Pistol as is, is really dumb. I cannot foresee the franchise not having it, so it needs to be completely changed up. It has too much range and it can aquire too many simultaneous targets. There should be a lock indicator, like in a titan and you should be able to break that lock if you cloak.

2. Burn Card Auto Sell Toggle: We all have certain burn cards that we never use. You should be able to check a box on each type of burn card and if you aquire one, it automatically sells it for you.

3. A living economy. The ability to trade Burn Cards is debatable, but at the very least, I would dump random packs and simply make all burn cards purchasable. Then, have the price of each card fluctuate to represent the popularity of the card. So, at Maximum, if players buy Map Hack a lot, make it 10K. If no one buys Spectre Camo, make it 100.

4. When selecting a Titan Loadout, a simple drop down selector for the chasis should be on the side of each loadout. This way, you create titan loadouts and can simply change which chasis it has on the fly. This will really expland your loadout options.

5. More customization for Titans. A plethora of purchasable and earnable Titan Skins would be fantastic. Hey, If I want to rock a pink orge and am willing to buy the skin, so bet it.

6. Consider a system where multiple burn cards can be used per life and the synergy that can be created by such combos. You can do it categorically, such as 1 Titan and 1 other, etc.

7. I think all want more chasis. I believe that 2 more chasis to fill in the gaps would be nice. You have the Stryder as lightest, the Atlas, then the Ogre as toughest. So a new chasis with health and speed between the Stryder and the Atlas and the Ogre and the Atlas would be great. I would go horizontal and give the new light/medium a jump.

8. Final kill killcam. No matter what initiates a win, we should get a final killcam for all to see who killed who last.

I've got a million of these, but getting busy at work. BBL.

• Like Like x 1
  17. claz

claz Generation 2

Okay, I was just saying this on another forum. I want to be able to press X for a sword in doomed state :p [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

#58 Sgt_rawk, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
    What I'd like to see on Titanfall is overkill, it's in CoD and allows you to carry two primary weapons. That would f**king awesome. Not sure how they'd implement it, burn card perhaps but then you would have to select the weapons. But I would love that.

19. Atlas

Atlas Generation 1

I would like 3 simple things:

1. A kind of Titan shotgun.

2. Grenades to be avalibe in Titan ordinance ( why only rockets?).

3. The new campain to be a prequal about the "Titan wars" that's mentioned throughout the campain and on various burn cards.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Atlas

Atlas Generation 1

A Titan tactical ability that deploys a temporary dome-shield!

• Like Like x 1