Titanfall 2 Wishlist: What do you want?

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by WhoIsDo, Sep 23, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Deeszigns

Deeszigns Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

I want the Game to stop crashing when I'm on a streak :(:mad:

• Like Like x 3
  2. watever

watever Generation 1

Let's be realistic here, let's start with the match making. The entire "improved match making" was a load of shit. Shuffle the teams around, it'll make everything better for your playing experience...wrong. How can a decent player (400 hours of playing) carry a entire team of new players (5 to12 of playing) to win the game every single match? There is no answer. if there was we or i wouldn't be asking for it for it to be in titanfall 2. Very simple, you have shown us a graph, great now where am I as a player on that graph? what must I do to play with better players that are higher on the graph? Well respawn better figure that out for your self. Now the wall running, it's very nice but it's not perfect. Why do you have objects that randomly stop wall runs? Fix it. Windows suck you in while wall running? Fix it. Auto rodeo titans instead of the option to park our off them!?! Fix it. For chirst sake, I can't even step through Windows on ground level, you must jump through the Window? What? Fix it. Ledge grabing is insanely slow, fix it. Forget about all the custom crap, match making, and animation smoothness (wall running) is where to start. Fix your match making to tier base and let players know where they stack up to the competition and then you'll have a game worth playing for more than a couple of hours. Oh yea, even though titanfall 2 will never be as good as titanfall leave out the smart pistol.

3. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

The game won't be out for quite some time I think because Respawn takes their time and makes sure everything is good with their games. So the #1 thing I'd like to see is make the focus be next gen consoles. By the time this game comes out, there will have been enough deals and price cutting for everyone to be able to afford a next-gen console.

I think Bluepoint did an amazing job with the 360 version but imagine how much better a game could be if EVERYONE was focused on just next-gen platforms. The next thing I'd like to see was some more customization, not just based on the type of weapon you have. It doesn't have to get too deep and they did some cool things with the Titan insignias.. but let's be honest.. it's hard to even see those things.

Finally, I'd love to see a little more variety to the weapons. Having one automatic assault rifle for some can get a little boring. If you're trying to reach a more casual type audience, variety is necessary to spice things up a bit and keep people coming back. Respawns post-launch support and updated content has always been top notch so I have no ideas there.

• Like Like x 1
  4. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

Interested to hear what everyone else thinks, but I'd love to see a system similar to CS:GO's crate system and/or the drops that are in Advanced Warfare. Rare versions of weapons would be a fantastic addition to this game, in my opinion, as long as there are positives & negatives to each drop.

The CS:GO method is great because it's mainly just cosmetic items which are always cool to see as well.

5. Alanarchy

Alanarchy Generation 1

Aside from the cool ideas said in the comments. I`d like to see a Boss Titan" (prototype) perhaps twice the height of and Ogre.

6. angelface87

angelface87 Generation 2

I would like to have all perks and kits available from level and the more you use them the stronger they become I hate regenerating and having to wait to level 40 something to unlock big punch and why is it a perk to make auto titan a lil smarter that doesn't seem right lol

• Like Like x 2
  7. Ishiiiii

Ishiiiii Generation 1

Friendly fire burn card.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Deeszigns

Deeszigns Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

Roller skates on the ogre Titan so he can catch the stryder and pummel his ass :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. P4P4 SMURF

P4P4 SMURF Generation 1

I'd like to see a Titan Hack Burn Card. I've gave it some thought and have some ideas on its effects. When used the pilot would have to successfully rodeo a Titan at that point the Titans pilot would be kicked out and then the pilot who did the rodeo would be in charge of the Titan. Options for this could be, that you can only do this to auto Titans. Or once hacked the Titan may only be used as an auto Titan and they would have to limit this as well by that I mean you can only have one Titan in your control at a time, so if you already have a Titan in play.... No Titan hacking

• Like Like x 1
  10. Achmed is here

Achmed is here Generation 4

then everyone would run around with cluster missiles and Smoke

11. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Doesn't everyone already do that now?

12. Achmed is here

i don't run with cluster missiles anymore .....

13. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Cluster or Slaved Warheads are my choice.
    What do you use?

14. Achmed is here

slaved and rocket salvo though Multi target missiles are good if you're against a vortex shield user

15. Dancing Titan

Dancing Titan Generation 2

well i am pretty sure we will have air battles :D why? well here is my suporting details:)

here are the list of things i want:
    -a carefull;y crafted story mode(single player) with a good story and at least 2-3 hours long
    -med kits for grunts when they are laying on the ground waiting to die
    -pilot, titan customization
    -have a glow around hostile pilots so they are easier to FUCKING see in a low contrass or bright area
    -spectre and grunt training(train your own grunts and program your own spectres)
    -water battles
    -more maps and guns
    -dancing titans after victory
    -better parkour
    -abilty to save a match and replay it after
    -destortiable envirment
    -abilty to repair a friendly titan while in ur own
    i known i suck at spelling but u can understand what i mean:)

16. sidepartings26

sidepartings26 Generation 2

1/ More loadout spaces.
    2/ The ability to customise loadout between spawns, in-game.

17. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Lots of nice ideas/wishlist items on here.

• Like Like x 1
  18. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Air battles!!! Holy crap that's gonna be different and fun too I hope.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

Burn Card to enhance the "jet pack". Maybe fly a little farther, or longer.
    As I stated in another post, Burn Cards that gives you points when you help another team mate. Like if you save him from being killed, or kill a rodeo pilot on a team mate's Titan. Something to make it good to work as a team. Maybe even respawn together with another pilot, or if he has the invisibility cloaking, if you stay close enough, you are cloaked as well.

• Like Like x 4
  20. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Another good one sir.;)