Titanfall 2's campaign: Should it have co-op?

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by WhoIsDo, Feb 15, 2016.

?
  1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

Titanfall campaign.jpg
    Now that we know Titanfall 2 will feature an improved campaign, I can't help but wish for cooperative play. Am I the only one that wants co-op? Or do some of you want it as well?

Obviously we don't quite know the scope of the sequel's campaign, but I've always enjoyed playing a campaign with friends (a la Black Ops 3 or the Gears of War series). If we had great characters to choose from, it'd give us even more of a reason to go back through & play to try them each out.

Do you want a cooperative campaign? Or do you hope Titanfall 2's campaign is just a solo story?

2. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I'm for ALL games being co-op. Playing with friends / family is what is fun about gaming.

3. BattleReadyPB

BattleReadyPB Generation 5

The option to play with others online as well as split screen would be great.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Master Chef

Master Chef Generation 2

Yes, I love playing Halo campaigns with my friends over and over; it lends so much replayability.

By the way, that image looks insane, someone must have done some serious editing to get to look like that.

5. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

I'm all for co-op just so long as it's not at the expense of single play.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Don't know.... They need to nail the multiplayer first. My trouble is my mate - Malcolm.

He's a good lad, as much a gamer as I am, and I know he'll get TF2. But he doesn't shut the hell up.

In a campaign, I want to play the game, and enjoy the story. I've a snowballs chance in hell to hear ANYTHING with that c**t warbling away over the cut scenes.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Ok bruv, back story mate, we need back story, you sound drunk. ha!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Master Chef

Master Chef Generation 2

Sounds like the mute button hasn't been good to you. :p

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Ha ha! No back story to it. He's just the guy that skips cut scenes and talks constantly so you'd never hear what's going on.
    Back when I was in a clan for Battlefield 2 he'd give a running commentary on how good or bad his last shot was while we all tried to give away enemy positions and talk tactics.
    Good lad though!

• Like Like x 3
  10. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

Sounds like a up and coming politician in the making!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I would absolutely love a Co-Op campaign! ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Coop is a very big part of gaming for me. A mediocre game can become extremely fun playing with friends, but without that social aspect, it's just another mediocre game. Playing games with friends automatically makes it much more fun and some of my best moments in gaming has been goofing off with friends in campaign/custom games!
    I'd absolutely love it!

12. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

I can be a bit of a blabber mouth, but I keep my talking out of cutscenes and story moments.

Malcom doesn't seem that bad. My friends for some reason enjoy SPOILING the story, and them knowing I'm the biggest Titanfall fan in the group, just makes this campaign a bigger target.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Bas**rds! Malcy is as sound as they come, and a great guy to have your back. Just so long as you don't mind what's going on! My youngest son is probably worse. He ran to his granny and Grandad with the full Star Wars plot line, ruining it for them before they had a chance to watch it :D

• Funny Funny x 1