Titanfall Titanfall 360 Install

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by Brockilee, Apr 8, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Brockilee

Brockilee Generation 1

I'm currently trying to install Titanfall to my 360's hard drive, but there is no option to install it. Can it be installed? I cannot finish a match without the game freezing. Thanks.

2. Deathspankd

Deathspankd Generation 1

im having this issue as well although mine is not freezing. do you have your game set to 30hz locked? also how much memory is available on your hdd?

3. Brockilee

Brockilee Generation 1

I do have it locked at 30 hz. I have 10 gb left on my hard drive. It seems to be working fine now. Just the first couple of games froze. Most likely my disc drive.

4. richyg84

richyg84 Generation 3

In layman's terms, remember when R* recommended that users not install GTA V to HDD because the game reads off of two different sources to load textures? A similar thing applies with Titanfall, Bluepoint just doesn't give you an option to install to HDD. Wishful thinking, maybe when the on-demand version is available on XBOX Live Marketplace, they'll patch the game to allow full game installs with the disc version.

5. Deathspankd

Deathspankd Generation 1

R* recommended it but who listened I didn't the game loaded and played well. it played the same installed or not imo.

6. mistakenweevil

mistakenweevil Generation 2

Same issue here but not freezing just get error codes instead