TitanFall Campaign

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by Craig Hollywood, Jun 13, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Craig Hollywood

Craig Hollywood Generation 1

Heyyyy, l am looking for some advice, l bought Titanfall today, installed it, started playing, done the training, then went to play the Campaign section. When l tried to play it was as if l was playing on multiplayer, when l wasn't, just want to know can you play the game on campaign level with 1 player, or do l have to play against other people on the data servers. I just want to play a normal 1 player campaign, before l play the multiplayer. Is there anything l can get help with, l would be very grateful, thanks.
    My email address is: ***********************. I really need some help, thank you.

2. CasendraMars

CasendraMars Generation 4

Sorry, TF has no co-op campaign but Multiplayer, just gather your friends and take on the other team. Have fun and welcome to the TF world. :)

3. Achmed is here

Achmed is here Generation 4

Yea welcome to Titanfall newbie im the guy you don't wanna be against :cool: and you'll only find me in campaign matches and attrition but mostly attrition
    and only when i feel like playing TF course its boring

4. Craig Hollywood

Craig Hollywood Generation 1

Hi thanks for replying to me, but it was the campaign section l was wanting to play, like 1 player and do the the campaign levels

5. CasendraMars

CasendraMars Generation 4

I gotcha :), you can't play campaign on your own or with just one other player, its designed to be multiplayer format, so you have to play with others...lol

6. BigDaddyHotGue

BigDaddyHotGue Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

Yeah... I found that confusing when I first started too. I didn't even really catch on that I was playing against other "real" humans at first! I was expecting something like Halo where you can play against the game's AI then go on to real human matches later. Not so here. But that shouldn't stop you. The game does have heaps of grunts and spectres (this game's AI) for you to shoot at. Just watch out for those other pilots for a while. Get 'em while you can and learn fast noobie. Welcome to the game!

7. KeiSon

KeiSon Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

The part that always baffled me about the campaign is win or loose it has the same cut scenes like every side is a winner.

8. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

The campaign is essentially the same as MP with a little bit of cinematic and story telling thrown in. There is no way to play through just by yourself not VSing other people.

9. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

#9 The Juggernaut, Jun 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
    You can kinda make it like a solo campaign. Just grab a silenced smart pistol, cloak, power cell, minion detector, and go around killing every single AI you see and not caring if you die. You will be killing AI and helping your team! But if you want to refine your skills before multiplayer, play the training again. When I feel like a nub, I go into training. Heck almost everytime I play titanfall I play the pilot training! Try to set up challenges for yourself. The training AI says different things if you do above average. Like 'You made very good time' and '4 out of 4,nicely done'
    If you ever hear "Maximum threat wave defeated. Exemplary combat skills, Pilot" Then: "Initiating forced stand-down." while in your titan, you KNOW you are ready for multiplayer.

10. imSfon

imSfon Generation 1

im having the same issue! i lost power while i was playing the training missions prior to to actual co-op campaign and now its gone! not even a choice in the menu! there is just a space there in the menu! please help!

11. imSfon

imSfon Generation 1

are u still having this issue? because my co-op campaign is just gone!!!! i only have the option to go online, and yeah i know there is a campaign mode in multiplayer but that is DIFFERENT... help! thats if you figured your issue out, let me know thanks

12. BigDaddyHotGue

Elite Pilot

Welcome to the Frontier noob! Titanfall is a miltiplayer game full stop. The Campaign isn't what it used to be... but it's still the best place to learn and work up your skills before going on to the full on and harder game types. Go for your life (or lives really... you'll die a LOT in the early days!). Welcome to the fight!!

13. gh0stm4gg0t

gh0stm4gg0t Generation 2

Now you can also try the co-op mode, frontier defence, for some easy levelling.

But really, I think campaign provides a nice self-contained repeating set of maps to learn you the multiplayer game. It's a nice mixture of attrition and domination.

I still haven't gotten bored of it and its melodramatic cutscenes! My current favourite game mode.

14. BigDaddyHotGue

Elite Pilot

Agree! I like the campaign for all those reasons and more! I do have a rather curious problem at the moment though... My progress isn't being saved when I play campaign. Other game modes count up and save progress of challenges and rank chips but the campaign seems to "forget" that I completed challenges. When I quit the game and restart, any challenges completed during the campaign are lost. Very (VERY) frustrating since I do like the campaign a lot! I'm working with MS Live tech support for a fix... so far it's still an issue. But I'll keep playing the campaign anyway because like you... it's just darn fun! ;)