Video Titanfall: Comma - Every match

Discussion in 'Titanfall Creations' started by CommaComma11, Mar 13, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CommaComma11

CommaComma11 Generation 2

I started a Let's Play -series on my channel.
    In the first video contains my very first match in Titanfall and explain what the whole series is going to do, but I'll explain it here as well as it probably won't be as clear in the video.

I'll be recording every single match, even the bad ones and partial ones, and upload them to the channel.
    Definitely not something an FPS -Let's Player should do, but I'm doing it anyways.
    I'll try to upload atleast once a day, but I promise nothing (but average(?) gameplay).

I'll add all the videos below here:

Any feedback is welcome.
    Just remember, the number of matches in each recording session is high, so the effects of any advice will come after a while.

2. BloodShot9001

BloodShot9001 Generation 3

SO are you doing a commentary or a Let's Play? o,o This seems interesting for you to just provide gameplay, but should there be more? Just curious, because I AM intrigued, and will probably watch some of your videos, but I'm curious as to what else there might be in your videos, like any kind of goals or something.

3. CommaComma11

At the moment the only goal is to get the show going.
    Possible future goals may include something like completing all the challenges, or something the community has suggested.

4. BloodShot9001

Well I'll definitely give your channel a go! Everyone deserves a chance at greatness. :D

5. CommaComma11

Update of crashiness. 2 matches for the prize of one.

6. BloodShot9001

Lol just got done watching the first one. I definitely like hearing your commentary. I think maybe your intros need help, but I can definitely tell since you're just starting it's hard to find the words. I know what that's like, too, but I can tell you'll get the hang of it and it's definitely fun watchig you play.

7. CommaComma11

Well, I'm a man of few words. I'll give you a fair warning, though: the quality of commentary is about to drop drastically.
    After all, I'm just dumping every single match to YT on a daily basis so the quality is bound to suffer.

8. BloodShot9001

Well in that respect I'd say don't fear to sacrifice quantity over quality, but I understand. XD I'd offer to play with you and help or do a collab, but besides the fact that I do not own the game yet, I'm not even getting it on PC sadly. :c But ah well. Still some fun content. ^^

9. CommaComma11

Right. I've been doing nothing but editing, and especially rendering for the last 24 hours or so, and I've not been able to play the game at all.
    So, I'll scrap the idea of posting every single match I've been playing, and concetrate on improving the quality of the vids instead.

• Like Like x 1
  10. BloodShot9001

Even if it's just one a day, that's still pretty good. :) I haven't been able to do live commentary so my production schedule has been slacking a bit... my freaking laptop won't let me record with my Headset (which is essential to NOT get outside noise), so I'm pretty much stuck. XD

11. CommaComma11

Titanfall: Comma - 4th match

Some improvement(?) in gameplay, maybe. Have to work on the live commentary, though.

12. CommaComma11

Most kills in a single match to date, maybe with some improved graphics. Still no word on the commentary, though.

13. CommaComma11

Finally managed to not get killed in a match. Not MVP, but with just enough titan -punching pilots to bloody mess to make up for it IMO.

14. CommaComma11

The last one.
    Highlight of the video has to be the part where I drop my titan on the titan I'm rodeoing. Succesful destruction