Titanfall Forum Dying...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lobby' started by The Juggernaut, Jul 26, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I've noticed a raft of Gen 1 pilots recently. Probably something to do with the massive discount on gold. The massive discount is probably to do with the decline in players.

A bit gutted as it's my favourite Xbone game.

2. Losthero?

Losthero? Generation 1

Respawn hasn't done a damn thing to keep their community around, their updates are laughably tiny and pointless. They release patches like their additional content. Either way you wanna look at it, Respawn dropped the ball completely. Their company is a joke and Titanfall 2 will likely be an EA/Respawn rape baby.

While a shame, call a spade a spade gents, this game and everything associated is dead.

3. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Titanfall just lacked so many features at the start. That's why it got repetitive. The updates needed to come out sooner and the DLC's needed more variety imo
    Anyone care to add?

4. LastStar1212

LastStar1212 Generation 2

No TitanFall + Me = KABOOM

TITANFALL + Me = No more Video Game Math :D

5. LastStar1212

LastStar1212 Generation 2

Do the math guys

6. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

It was a completely new IP though. If you're comparing to Call of Duty.. how many installments of that game have came out already? I mean... I remember playing it in 2003.. lol. :)

7. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Completely agree. Fair enough that Respwan have had a good amount of experience previously when they 'were' Infinity Ward, but for an online multiplayer game which is a new IP to hit the ground running this fast, it's brilliant.

Oh, and IT WORKED! (looking at you Battlefield, Assassins Creed, Halo MCC, GTA online etc etc etc etc etc......)

• Like Like x 1
  8. The Juggernaut

Well I guess I do have to change my opinion considering the Triple A titles don't even work lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Ha ha, keep your opinions lad, it's what sets us apart.

2014 was the year of botched releases in my opinion for instance. The surprise was when a game did what it said it would.

10. The Juggernaut

Not just botched releases, but also disappointment at some of the releases. Destiny: Money Whore game that promised so much. Im only playing it because most of my friends are still playing it lol.
    Halo:MCC... GOTY if it worked at the beginning.
    Not really much besides Titanfall that kept its promise and delivered.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Exactly fella. I stayed away from Destiny as the hype train had me worried after Watchdogs.
    Halo is so complete as a game that if it worked, it'd be absolutely amazing.
    Titanfall did exactly what it said on the tin, then added to the formula as time went on. Bravo Respawn!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Destiny.. ahh... such a huge disappointment for me. Especially didn't expect that coming from Bungie.

• Like Like x 1
  13. The Juggernaut

I definitely got disappointed with Destiny. Glad I didn't buy the DLC, hell the DLC is ON THE DISK ALREADY. Entire missions and areas have been found that haven't been used just to later appear in the DLC. The Crucible seemed promising but it's just a unbalanced trashheap of instant kills. Use a Instant Kill Secondary or be left behind while being 1 shotted by a super in a fair fight with the other guy using it as a 'get out of jail free card'
    The game itself is soooo repetitive and money whoring. It's designed for a sense of progress that leads you nowhere but bumps up your playtime... aka $$$ for Bungie and Activision.
    Im playing it because I enjoy playing with my friends in a casual sort of environment.

14. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

DLC on the disc? Blinking heck. I have a mate that badgers me every second day to buy this game, but this puts me off it even more.

Attached Files: