Titanfall Generations requirements & challenges

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by WhoIsDo, Mar 10, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Peter Oglos

Peter Oglos Generation 3

Yeah i know and it sucks when you see someone that is just outside your area of firing

2. fnshr

fnshr Generation 2

May find this so unrelated (different games) but if they has their own version of MW2's SPAZ 12 ... ohh my my <3 :D

3. Vagrant

Vagrant Generation 2

Almost at Gen 10. probably have it by tonight or tomorrow depending on how often I hit MVP and how many people are running auto eject.

The new maps are fun.

4. My Hero Iz Me

My Hero Iz Me Generation 5

Me too actually :cool: <---that's :) <---this guy incognito.

5. Crazy wee man

Crazy wee man Generation 2

Finally gen 6, 5 gooser was easy (chain gun), 50 Titan kills with arc cannon I found difficult..... Unless you kill steal.:p

6. dean bauer

dean bauer Generation 2

Just got to Gen 10 over the weekend (although the achievement for it isn't unlocking due to xbox server issues).

For me gen 8 took the longest, not difficult just winning 100 matches took a while as i generally fly solo.

Loving the new maps on another note.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. fnshr

fnshr Generation 2

You know, I'm not a fan of these new maps ... ><

8. My Hero Iz Me

Indeed, I agree, I will admit that I did campaign sometimes, it can be easy to carry a team of newbies against a team of newbies. But then I figured that in could just do attrition and get the same result.
    I to be solo dolo when you see me in the lobby.

9. fnshr

fnshr Generation 2

YESSSSS FINALLY DONE THE 'LOOK OUT BELOW' CHALLENGE THANK FUXK!!

Now I can go back to having fun instead of worrying about dropping a huge junk of metal on things lol :D

10. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I've just gone gen 8 and was all excited until I read the next requirements and last couple of comments!

Any tips for the titan fall one apart from using the warpfall generator? Oh, and could you pass on to everyone to stop using auto eject for a while? The stryder execution had me waking up the house in screams of anger sometimes!

11. fnshr

fnshr Generation 2

Someone told me to drop your titan on minions as they come out their drop pod thing, as they come in three's so you can technically get 3 kills for every drop. I find this the fastest choice anyway.

You have to also win 100 games as another challenge and tbh you have A LOT of time because it's not like you'll win 100 straight and even so you should get the titan challenge way before then. I was panicking thinking I'd win the 100 games and still have to drop more titans on people but I have like 30 games left to win until I can move to Gen9

• Like Like x 1
  12. Vagrant

Vagrant Generation 2

Just hit max rank today.

Whole process was a lot of fun.

13. My Hero Iz Me

14. My Hero Iz Me

Auto titans are easy targets for the look out bellow challenge, I rodeo the Titan then aim straight down and call mine in. When you rodeo an auto Titan it kneels making it 100 stationary.
    100 wins are the toughie here for sure specially playing alone. I almost hate it for gen 8 pilots on the opposing team when they loos

15. Vagrant

Vagrant Generation 2

Lol me too. If I'm playing against a bunch of gen 8's and it's close, sometimes I'll take my foot off of the gas.

16. Crazy wee man

Crazy wee man Generation 2

I feel quite bad ATM. Specially when playing with gen 8s as I'm rodeo killing right now, and not contributing as much as I normally do. Wouldn't rush but I have to get shot of this LMG, and it's my best ticket for completing it.

17. Sloppy2nds

Sloppy2nds Generation 2

The toughest task on Gen8 was atlas executions due to nuke ejectors and autotitans , ive now got to do that shit again with the goddamn ogre..

18. dean bauer

dean bauer Generation 2

I made gen 8 a bit more interesting by unlocking all the hardware and earning the achievement for it, I lost a few more games using some of the less popular weapons but it kept the game fresh.

I agree with the earlier comments we death from above, minions are the quickest way but auto titans (providing there is space above) can easily be crushed by your titanfall whilst rod doing them.

Hang in there, gen 9 is much easier in my opinion as you only have to be MVP on your team, you don't have to win.

19. Absolute Bogan

Absolute Bogan Generation 2

I used the radar pulse for the pilot to spot where big groups of AI were and then crushed 3 or 4 at a time using warpfall transmitter. Got them pretty easily using this tactic.

20. SgtPain

SgtPain Generation 4

Does everyone now have the ability to horde 100 burn cards, or is it just Gen 10 pilots?

I only ask because I graduated to Gen 10 around about the same time as the last patch, and I've not played for about a month, but I notice that I now hold 100 burn cards.

I have googled on the interweb but I can't find nothing. I was hoping that the Titanfall fraternity might answer my question.