Titanfall Generations requirements & challenges

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by WhoIsDo, Mar 10, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Force58

Force58 Generation 2

Hahahahaha, I figured that one out last night after being killed twice that way. For some reason I'm looking down after eject and not out across the way. Not anymore.

Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gaming To Excess

Gaming To Excess Generation 5

I'm rubbish at the sniper but if i want to regen i'll have to put up with it lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Corstaad

Corstaad Generation 2

I like them so far even the ones I really suck at. It also teaches people certain weapons aren't overpowered/underpowered as they might think. Just a example the plasma rifle fully charged sucked at getting Titan Dooms but certainly won some battles for me. Its just not a stat monkey weapon. Also things like satchels is extremely handy to have. As for Gooser I'm just going to have and learn some different strats but I'll be a better player for it. As said many times over and over there really isnt a reason to be Gen 10 right away just take time with it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. crazynewf7

crazynewf7 Generation 1

So if I'm reading this correctly, the challenges I completed in my first generation do not count in future generations? Meaning that the challenges get reset after each Gen and even if I've already completed "if it moves" for the LMG i'll have to do it again for the relevant Gen?

5. Wickerman

Wickerman Generation 4

Yes, all challenges reset when you Regenerate. You cannot get a "head-start" on the Gooser challenge, for example. Everything must be done within that generation. And furthermore, you can't start some until certain things unlock. I'm on 4th gen and working on the Charge Rifle and you can't even start until 33 when it unlocks.

6. SteelCurtain

SteelCurtain Generation 3

Yes this is true but if a card doesn't unlock till a later level you can hold onto burn cards so you can start working on it at level 1, I'm a gen 3 right now & saved up all kinds of satchel charge burn cards so I can start right away at getting that challenge out of the way

7. Kaeldian

Kaeldian Generation 2

I told myself I wasn't going to go to Gen 4. But I can't help myself. Worked the railgun a bit today and noted that it really wakes up after instant shot. Particle Shield is a must as you need to be in aim mode to use it well and that slows down your movement.

Not sure I can bring myself to use the sachel charges on pilots though - that feels kind of cheap.

8. OujaStrike

OujaStrike Generation 4 Level 50
    Elite Pilot

finally completed the Eva-8 Shotgun Challenge you will never see me use that gun again.
    The 40MM Cannon i need 11 more Titanfall kills and a little over 50 enemy kills should get that any day now

9. xGhostProdigy15

xGhostProdigy15 Generation 2

Personally, I am a 2nd generation level 46 player, i have all of the challenges done except for the titan kills with the 44mm cannon. Truthfully, I think that is a little tough because I always get assists instead of kills. I would love for it to be like hardline in CoD. Two titan assists would count as a kill and it would be much less of a grind :) Please think about this and also I know Im not the only one wanting this to be implemented. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  10. serg7355

serg7355 Generation 2

I always been a bad sniper. I'm currently gen 4 so moving to 5 might be difficult for me.

11. SteelCurtain

I would have so many Titan kills if that was the case lol but just wait till you have to use the plasma railgun for Gen 3, it's the biggest pain in the ass. The 40mm is a cake walk compared to this p.o.s sorry excuse for a weapon but good luck man

12. Jewy Balfuco

Jewy Balfuco Generation 2

I like how they have done this. It's more of a "challenge" than using the same load outs to reach a level 10 gen. Well done...

13. Verthaa

Verthaa Generation 2

I am currently Generation 2 working on Generation 3. I have been working on my challenges and just looked in my challenges for the EVA-8 Shotgun, and "If It Moves..." and "Top Gun" are not in the list for currently being worked on or complete. Does anyone know anything about this (ie were there any changes)?

14. xxxMar5hallxxxx

xxxMar5hallxxxx Generation 1

That's funny ... U think the plasma gun is a b1tch, just wait till u have to doom titans with an arc cannon ... OMG! Just killin me

15. xxxMar5hallxxxx

xxxMar5hallxxxx Generation 1

They are listed at the bottom of the challenge page, under regen requirements

16. Verthaa

Verthaa Generation 2

Thank you so much!

17. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

Trying to decide whether or not I want to begin the Next Generation.............I am at 50 level 1, and looking at moving to 2nd.
    Hate to lose the current Challenges I have, and weapons mods, but I can keep the burn cards?........

Sounds like fun, but .......................................:eek:

18. SteelCurtain

It's so much fun tho to regenerate & do certain challenges to move on. You do keep your burn cards but that is all you keep but leveling up is the whole point of the game. Keep regenerating man

• Like Like x 1
  19. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

I did it!!!!!!!
    And I got a real laugh at the screen "warnings".........do you really want to do this? several times............ but yea its fun!!

I am gonna keep going

• Like Like x 1
  20. SteelCurtain

Lol nice. I'm gonna try to go to Gen 10 but I'm still a long ways away. I'm on 5 & am stuck on these stupid Gooser kills. Idk if I'll make it past Gen 5 cause it's so hard I'm only have 13 :/ & I've been playing all day & have got only 3 all day. It's seriously such a headache