Titanfall Generations requirements & challenges

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by WhoIsDo, Mar 10, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. stewyash366

stewyash366 Generation 3

I ended up using the longbow like Any other.gun.and.using it by firing from the hip

2. SgtPain

SgtPain Generation 4

Don't use the ACOG sight and run around like you would with a shotgun, unlock the 4X scope and learn to be a sniper. Much more fun. There are some really clever places in all maps that are perfect as sniper nests. I'd never used a sniper rifle before and so I dreaded that challenge, but in all honesty I think it was the one I learned most from and enjoyed the most.

• Like Like x 1
  3. UKCowboy74

UKCowboy74 Generation 4

The Quad Rocket becomes Easy once you've unlocked Rapid Fire it causes less Damage but a Cluster Missile to the Face to bring down the Shields followed by the Quad Rockets Wipes them out pretty Quick

I'm on Gen 5 and Hate the Arc Cannon don't get chance to Charge up and the quick fire does No Damage to Titans or Pilots and the Gooser is just Trolling me I'm just Happy you don't need 50 anymore

4. Atlasdominator3

Atlasdominator3 Generation 2

Gen three sucked. I hate the rail gun.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Looking forward to Rapid Fire. I never used it before but I've seen enemy titans use it against me and I got down fast....
    I once had the Arc Cannon as a set up. It was like one of those loadouts you made that seemed good at the time and you forgot to use It and left it for a week. I used It and I was totured. I killed 3 titans one after another in CQC. It really required me to put my try hard panties on and use my dash and ordinance like it was my sole being of titan existence. It was satisfying in that I-WILL-NEVER-DO-THAT-AGAIN sort of way.

6. Atlasdominator3

Yeah, the arc cannon sucks. I hate it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. UKCowboy74

UKCowboy74 Generation 4

It gets Easier after I hit 10 Titan Kills which seemed to take forever I managed 10 kills one day then the next got the Last 30 lol so I take back what I said about it only 4 Goosers to go then I can Gen up :eek:

8. Atlasdominator3

Yeah I only need 4 Goosers to lol.

9. UKCowboy74

UKCowboy74 Generation 4

lol Good Luck you'll Likely get them before me my Old Reactions aren't what they used to be the 1 I got was a total Fluke on Training Ground lol

10. Atlasdominator3

Wow that's hilarious.

11. Unuseful_Idiot

Unuseful_Idiot Generation 3

I am at lvl5 and to be honest, I noticed that most of the challenges were being not only hard (this is understandable - they're challenges), but also quite annoying. I have a feeling that someone forces me to change my play style, which became quite good and now - I suck again. The longbow was quite funny, I discovered some camping places so I can be aware of campers now. Charge rifle challenge gave me knowledge about crit spots on Titans, but hey, they are freaking huge red spots, so... no, it was the annoying one :)
    Another - the arc cannon. Seriously? I think I will stay at lvl5 and focus on developing really effective play style. I mean, what's the point if you're not getting ANYTHING when regenerate?

12. CosierZeus

CosierZeus Generation 2

Just finished the challenges on gen 5 . The arc cannon is very annoying but with capacitor can be good. It got me my Goosers and as for killing titans it just takes patience and I usually would take out as much Heath as I could by using all my other weaponry and punches before finishing them off with one charged shot of the arc cannon. I honestly think goosed should be somewhere between 20-25 kills tho as the challenge for 5 I was able to complete in 3 matches. Here's to gen 6 in 2 levels :)

13. GeneralOurumov00

GeneralOurumov00 Generation 1

Ugh, 200 kills with the shotgun to include 75 pilots. I hate the shotgun in this game. I tried it and it feels like I'm cheating. Freakin overpowered piece of crap.

14. The Juggernaut

You mean highly efficient in its attended range and useless outside of cqc range? It requires you to keep the enemy on your own terms and use parkour to keep the distance u want to keep with them. It isn't op.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. GeneralOurumov00

It's op. I've never played a game with a shotgun that powerful unless it was on a modded server.

16. The Juggernaut

You mean one hit kill in a range it's suppose to be a one hit kill in? Dude, it's a shotgun. Trade offs:
    One hit kill in melee kick close range ( which is also a one hit kill....) but 2 shot kill at ranges slightly farther away. Useless at ranges past farther cqc range. (which isn't a lot). Call of duty= one hit kill and spam shot kills at lower medium ranges Halo= one hit kill ( at very close range) I think for what it is, this shotgun is great. Only weapon that beats the Carbines ass at its intended range and works as a actual shotgun. It is reliable so when u say 'I have a shotgun so it should go up to here' you can expect the range. Unlike CoD which has 'high damage' pump actions which get hit markers a lot at ranges that seem less than spitting distance.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. GeneralOurumov00

What is the point of regen other than get a few burn cards and showing off what challenges you've completed? I'm not even sure if it would be worth it. Maybe if it unlocked special abilities or more titans, I'd go for it. Otherwise I prefer to keep everything that has been unlocked.

18. Dedmanzhand

Dedmanzhand Generation 2

I am Gen 4, level 26 and have not found any of the challanges a struggle yet. Even the satchel charge one that I thought would be tough, was relatively simple and enjoyable too.
    I really like how you are forced to try out different weapons that you would never normally touch. I now have a sniper config, and use satchel charges as my go to, neither of which I would normally have used. As well as the Gen chip next to your name, these challenges make you a more rounded player which can only be a good thing. Keeps me interested anyway

19. Bayz P

Bayz P Generation 4

The road to Regen 10 I find the MVP challenge to be kind of hard.:(

20. The Juggernaut

I hear the easiest way to do that is play campaign against noobs