Titanfall on Mac: Respawn would "like to see it happen"

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by WhoIsDo, Feb 4, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

There have been quite a few questions around social media regarding if Titanfall would be available on Mac. It won't be ready at launch, but Vince Zampella has admitted that his team would "like to see it happen" and they're currently "talking about it".

No time table for a potential Mac release, but this at least gives Mac owners a little hope.

2. KingOfGaems

KingOfGaems Helpin' you in the best way, day by day.
    Elite Pilot

I'm a PC Master Race kid, but this is more people to add onto the "PC" side of Titanfall. This would be nice to see. It should be easy too, it's running on Source Engine which is made to run on Macs, AND Linux machines. Would be nice to see it on Linux also.

• Like Like x 1
  3. TYPOGRAPH1C

TYPOGRAPH1C Generation 3

#3 TYPOGRAPH1C, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
    As a long time supporter and user of Mac OS X this would be great; however, I use Mac's primarily for work and graphics (which is my work).

In fact, I don't even own a Apple built computer anymore. Regardless, why beat around the bush... I tell EVERY Mac "gamer" I meet that the solution to running a game on their Machine is to bootcamp a copy of Windows 7 or 8 onto a partition, and then suddenly enjoy every game PC has to offer. The amount of times I've said that = 20ish. The amount of those who actually listened to my great advice, 2?

Or take the slightly harder but more beneficial route and just build a Hackintosh like me. :D

If I didn't have a wedding to save for, my new build would have been fully purchased and together by now. All I really need is new SSDs, a CPU, RAM, and a Case. I already own everything else. :/

- TYPØ

• Like Like x 1