Titanfall Resetted?

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by SonicJon123, Jan 16, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SonicJon123

SonicJon123 Generation 1

I got another copy of titanfall because my original copy broke. Every sense i got it, it would always tell me to optimize hd content (more frequently than usual). Ive played with this copy before and no problem. Next, my game couldn't find any servers. I thought it was my internet, but i have already checked it and it wasn't an issue. Next, the message of the day is stuck at "Welcome to the Frontier" while the data center is searching for a server. Just today i have decided it was the last straw because it started off with me having to pick a storage device and accept Respawn's terms and conditions and then just started the intro like if i had just bought it! It all looks like the day it came out! Keep in my mind that no one else is having this problem because i see my friends playing it. In summary:
    1. my game makes me optimize hd content every time is get on even if i just switch to another game really quick
    2. message of the day is still "Welcome to the Frontier"
    3. I can't find a server
    4. makes me accept terms and conditions and select storage device
    I've worked really hard to get where im at and i dont want to start all over

2. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Dude that must be so frustrating, I would be gutted!!

Have you accidentally put this in the xbone section instead of PC?

Hope you can get help from the peeps in the PC know...

3. SonicJon123

SonicJon123 Generation 1

I finally got it to work. My xbox some how created two saved accounts on it and i just needed to delete the extra one

4. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Cool, I assumed with the folder malarky that it was on PC, my bad..