Titanfall Tournament, Chicago, IL

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by Events2Compete, Mar 6, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Events2Compete

Events2Compete Generation 1

Who's excited for Titanfall? Events2Compete will be hosting tournaments for Titanfall, Halo 1 and 3, and Super Smash Bros 64, Melee, PM and Brawl at Game Pazzo in Downers Grove, IL with the date to be determined soon. Join our page if you're going to participate!

For more info see the Facebook event page:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Entry Fee:

Venue Fee: $5 to be paid to Game Pazzo upon entry only once by all players

Titanfall: $20 per player for FFA

Prizes:
    TitanFall (Minimum 8 Players)
    1st:110
    2nd 50

TitanFall (Minimum 16 players)
    1st:145
    2nd:100
    3rd:45

TitanFall (Minimum 32 Players)
    1st 275
    2nd 150
    3rd 100
    4th 50

Tournament Rules: Titanfall rules are TBD

2. daminecraftninja

daminecraftninja Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

I wish I lived near a place that hosted lan events.

3. ZJP

ZJP Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Keep us up to date on the finalized dates, please. I live in NYC but go back home and visit family in Chicago all the time. Real close to Evanston.

4. Draw the Line

Draw the Line Generation 2

I'm actually just 10 minutes down the road from that place. I've never actually stepped inside, but I might just have to check it out. I'm not a big competitive gamer anymore (don't have the time) but it'd be fun to check out.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Events2Compete

Events2Compete Generation 1

The date has been set for the tournaments. It will be March 29th at Game Pazzo. We are scheduled to start the Titanfall tournament around 1pm. Game Pazzo address and phone number: 2011 63rd st, Downers Grove, Illinois 630-541-8719. Once again please refer to our Facebook page for more info

6. TYPOGRAPH1C

TYPOGRAPH1C Generation 3

Not dissing Game Pazzo, as I'm well aware of the events they hold (I'm from the Halo scene from way back, and now a figurehead in the GoW community)... but how do we know you'll be able to LAN, or even have a custom game option by the 29th? Has any of that been confirmed by Respawn? I've been out of the info loop for the past 2 weeks, but would love to see this game attract a large competitive following. It just seems so obvious, seeing as the movement skill gap is certainly there.

- TYPØ