Video Titanfall TV Series in Development! #TitanfallBroadcast

Discussion in 'Titanfall Creations' started by Mistergeorge, Feb 5, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mistergeorge

Mistergeorge Generation 5

A Titanfall Spin-Off TV Series has been confirmed to be in development! Is this something you would be interested to watch?

• Like Like x 2
  2. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Hell yeah George!!!!!

3. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Way to go! The next year is going to pass so slowly. Better get anything I want to do done now.

4. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

5. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

Probably more story line centered within the game. Maybe we will begin to find out what happened and how it all began.

6. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Is it a 'TV' series or is it more of a '15 minute youtube videos that have 5 parts' kinda thing? Would love a full fledged show (even though it would have to start from scratch)
    Definitely have some interest in it!

7. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

More gritty, like the article you linked writes about the whole Militia vs IMC distinction. Militia are what you expect: People packing their bags, everything they own, and risking it all to start a new life. They want to defend their homes, but they aren't state of the art brand new like IMC tech. ''Rather than taking a traditional sci-fi approach to that we wanted to look at how that would happen practically, what the ships would look like and with machines that were designed for excavation and construction, demolition and working the land, and what happens when they are turned into instruments of war."
    So the militia are just that. People converting whatever they can to use in a war. Improvising against a superior force.
    'So we are doing our best to deliver a vision of grand global colonial warfare retelling the story of the American Revolution and the American Civil War in space.' sums it up nicely. But a lot can still change from now to release!
    Definitely happy for a story mode in TF. P.S. my reply felt like I wasn't getting my point across as much as I wanted to. Sorry if it's crappy.

• Like Like x 1