Titanfall Xbox 360 Digital Download

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by theDroidfanatic, Apr 8, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. theDroidfanatic

theDroidfanatic Generation 3

So today's the day, Titanfall is finally here. (Xbox 360)

However, on its Xbox live marketplace page, there is only an option to rate and pin it, but none to buy and download it online, does this mean there won't be a digital download, or is it delayed?

Cheers

2. richyg84

richyg84 Generation 3

From what I understand thus far, the Games on Demand version will be made available in two weeks time.

• Like Like x 1
  3. theDroidfanatic

Thank you! The mystery was driving me crazy :D

Do you have a link or something, or did you just hear it around?

Cheers

4. richyg84

richyg84 Generation 3

There are conflicting reports on reddit and I saw a tweet in passing though I cannot find the link.

• Like Like x 1
  5. theDroidfanatic

I bookmarked the reddit page for good measure, thanks :)

6. p0tat0stix

p0tat0stix Generation 1

The only place I know of that was claiming the Xbox 360 version would be available for digital download on release day was Gamestop.

Like many others I assume, I redeemed my code sent by Gamestop this morning only to find that, instead of being able to download Titanfall, I now had 60 useless dollars available to spend within the Microsoft Store.

What a sham. Now I have to go buy the physical copy and find out what I can do with the wasted $60 online.

The code has been redeemed, so I don't imagine Gamestop can refund it at this point. As such, this will probably be the last time I ever purchase something from Gamestop. Also not very happy with Titanfall or Microsoft atm, but I understand nobody else claimed it would be available for download except Gamestop.

Edit: Picture added as proof of their claim.
    Ripped_Off.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. richyg84

richyg84 Generation 3

The last bullet point explains that they just sell you the voucher. Related story: I bought Halo 4's season pass when I picked up my pre-order from GameStop. When they rung in my added purchase, the voucher code was the (at the time) the points currency equivalent of $20 to purchase it from the Marketplace. It was kind of arcane seeing how I could have just purchased it via PayPal.

• Like Like x 1