Titanfall's achievement list

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by WhoIsDo, Feb 21, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

#1 WhoIsDo, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
    If you're worried about spoilers, there are no story spoilers for the Titanfall achievement list. This also confirms that the max level will be 50, and we'll have ten "generations" in regards to Titanfall's ranking system.

Take it as a rumor for now, but what are your thoughts?

TF achievements.PNG

• Like Like x 1
  2. FTLO

FTLO Generation 2

All I can say is that "I've Seen It All" and "I Killed Them All" acheivements are probably gonna cause some headaches

3. KnightLight7

KnightLight7 Generation 1

With no other games coming out for Months, I just might get all of these Achievements. Can't wait

• Like Like x 1
  4. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

There's also an achievement challenge for Xbox One owners, apparently:

Early Adopter
    Reach level 50 before the end of March 2014

Doesn't seem to be a reward, however.

5. Billsobey

Billsobey Generation 2

It also seems to confirm that there will be no other game modes, such as horde or even a replay theatre/spectator mode of some kind, which would have been nice.

I think the game is strong enough to hold up on its own as just a multiplayer shooter but £40-50 or $60 for six or seven gametypes and 14 maps sets an interesting precedent for console games.

How would everyone feel about paying out again for DLC which includes other modes or even a whole new game with those features included? Does it just give them room to innovate/maneuver for the inevitable Titanfall 2?

6. KaotikOnslaught

KaotikOnslaught Generation 5

Awesome stuff. This is one game I will dedicate a lot of time to

7. Country Sapper

Country Sapper Generation 4

Hey thanks @WhoIsDo for posting this.

8. KaotikOnslaught

KaotikOnslaught Generation 5

That Pilot Hunter achievement kinda looks like the game mode I was talking about in another thread. Hoping that it is

9. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Why would the achievement list rule out the possibility of that? Also, there are other game modes. They have been "leaked" on are on here somewhere.

10. markforza

markforza Finally got to Gen5
    Elite Pilot

Just wondering, BUT if we're expected to get to Maximum Level by the End of March 2014, does this mean that Levelling Up will be as Quick as in The Beta?! Coz its only 18days in EU & 20days in NA so surely it can't be much between levels or has no-one else thought this, Hmmmmn? I wonder?

11. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

There has to be some sort of reward for those who are able to do it. Quite honestly, if things line up perfectly for me as far as work/school goes, I might be able to. More than likely we'll have to wait until March to hear anything more about it though.

12. GammonMaster

GammonMaster O.G. Original Gamer Before Platform Shoes, Baby!
    Elite Pilot

Thanks for the info! I might have to go for a bunch of these but mostly I normally just let them come in game play

13. Lateralus082

Lateralus082 Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

"I Killed Them All" along with the "Elite IMC/Militia Pilot" achievements are going to be a real pain in the ass.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Neurotic Kasper

Neurotic Kasper Generation 2

Doesn't look to difficult but some of them are going to be annoying. Overall looks like pretty decent list. Hopefully the actual list is similar. Nice find btw.

15. Billsobey

Billsobey Generation 2

Technically, it doesn't. But you would expect to see at least one achievement related to every facet of the game. Obviously, some don't do that but it's fair to state this as a possible outcome (note, I said 'seems').

I'd be really interested to see this info about other game modes that you mentioned too.

Regardless, I'm sure more will be added to the shipping game, post-release.

16. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

But an achievement for using the theater mode? Seems kind of tacky for a studio as proficient/talented as Respawn to include something like that.

17. Billsobey

Billsobey Generation 2

I was thinking along the lines of Halo Reach, which had achievements for using the file browser to upload a file and then another for recommending a file.

Halo 4 had three such achievements, for saving a screenshot, saving a video and uploading a file.

Gears of War 2 had one for submitting a spectator photo.

I'm sure you can think of many more from other talented studios like Bungie, 343 and Epic.

18. ZJP

ZJP Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

The reward is being bad ass enough to reach level 50.

Which. Now. I. Intend. To. Do. :D

• Like Like x 1
  19. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I am aware of those achievements, but I'm not a huge fan of them. Personally, I think an achievement should be something great or wondrous. Not just giving a trophy to someone for being able to use the UI.

20. ZJP

ZJP Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Maybe that's their not-so-subtle way of saying "psssst. hey. use this feature for us, will you?"