To "Re" or not to "Re" that is the question...

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by DARK BAWGS, Nov 10, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

That's a good example Trini. I've never even heard of that game and it actually looks pretty cool. I added it to my Amazon cart for future reference. Thanks!

2. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

Bro let me tell you this is a great game and has so much potential and i sooooo wish they made a part 2 and even a remake ,
    this game wile not perfect has so much going for it story and so on , dude even in a movie to detail this will be a hit let me tell you but namco is out of business not and i don't thing it will ever happen. there is a new game that is along the lines to this coming out and i hope it's that good which is horizon .

this is a game all gamers should experience. ensc hope you play this and tell me what you think.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yeah, my one other friend I play Titanfall with showed me that 3rd video awhile back. Thanks for reminding me of this game. I This is one I will definitely be trying. I didn't want to watch too much of the gameplay video, because I want to be surprised when I do get it. This is such a beautiful game. It is one of those games that is like a moving piece of artwork. It is such a unique concept too. I also really love that it has a little bit of a Tomb Raider vibe to it, because I absolutely loved that game. Oh wait, I guess I won't be getting it, because they don't have it for PC. :(

4. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

If anyone wants a real challenge I just discovered an extremely frustrating yet hard case one - ditch the always kills weapons - G2, Hemlok, that R-201 smart pistol rifle, the Volt, Kraber, all that stuff.....and take up arms with the SOFTBALL!!!!!

What the hell?! only just realized it existed now really and I have to say once getting a knack for it - deadly, chops up multiple targets, but best of all, sticks to pilots!!!! ha! great in Bounty so long as you don't stay in one place too long, and awesome fun in attrition while everyone is trying to be a ninja and you're just charging around dropping grenades from the sky on them.

Reminds me of a hand held triple threat..........

Please give it a good go & have a try if you haven't as a primary for whole matches, trust me when you are doing well with it you'll be laughing all the way....some of the kills are hard case, and you can only imagine what a team of fully autos thinks when your smashing them with small arms artillery.

Then there is, when you're not doing well with it - meh, another story!.

• Like Like x 2
  5. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

OK Rott, will definitely give it a try. Sounds fun. Thanks for the tip!

• Like Like x 1
  6. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

You were right Rott. I've been using it ever since you suggested it and I love it. If you pair that with satchels, it's pretty deadly. Keeps people from getting close to you. Plus you can use the arc of it. For example, on the bridge on Blackwater Canal, if you are hiding behind the crate at one of the bridge, you can launch it up over the crate to get the guy hiding behind the crate at the other end of the bridge. :) Thanks for suggesting it!

• Like Like x 1
  7. RottweilerluvNZ

Elite Pilot

Yea it's hard case isn't it? while it's way harder than running around auto you've got to admit sticking balls of HE to pilots is just class when you do. I am sure too, in the long run, surely it helps pilot movement around the place as you become more of an easier target especially CQB so pilot training wise it must be a handy weapon to channel escape and evasion skills, or just straight up fighting - there must be some good skills to learn while using something that isn't direct fire surely. I find once the other team knows you are not going to give it up, they pick you out. It's very effective with some quick fire random artillery on Crash Site I thought - especially if you're starting down bottom. Everyone on the enemy team up top runs to the crest of the hill, and pop pop pop from way down yonder I've knocked out 2 - 3 pilots at a time on there, about 4 reloads then head left and come around to the choke point where the cave and ship meet. Bounty it's good, but I must admit of late I've been having some dramas, probably waiting in place too long especially with the troop drops.
    All in all, good fun. When I really get wild having a bad day though it's back to the G2. But even that can be countered too. Like you like me, after a while I started being unable to start a match without starting off with the softball!!!!

Awesome area weapon, and while some days the enemy team shreds me up, I've had some seriously gnarly AI & Pilot kill scores on attrition and bounty, it's cool for that.

Cheers for the feedback - hopefully you got some laughs out of blowing the crap out of the other team!!! I love watching it stick to pilots and they do that last bounce of hope to the left or right.......bang!!!

8. RottweilerluvNZ

Elite Pilot

And going to try the satchels - I've been using arc grens with it to make the other guy run around in circles looking for a window, and I'll try that on Canal - like you say it makes an awesome indirect weapon! no hiding from the softball!!

9. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Very good point Rott. This was always my argument against those who bashed the sp in TF1. You had to learn to move a certain way in order to be able to defend yourself and be effective with the sp in TF1. If you got good at that, then if you utilized those movement skills while using any other weapon it made you even more effective with those. Same thing with the Softball. Getting good at defending yourself and being effective while using it will make you even better with any other weapons.

Just a cautionary note if you do try the satchels. It is very frustrating compared to TF1. They've seriously downgraded the satchels in TF2 and it is total bs. In TF1, if you threw a satchel and hit the trigger button, it would go off almost immediately even while in the air. Well here are some frustrating things in TF2:
    1) Apparently, if you throw one, you CANNOT trigger it until it lands on the ground.
    2) Even if it is on the ground, the delay is longer than it was in TF1.
    3) Apparently, they allow a gravity star to erase a satchel.
    4) I'm not sure, but I think Electric Smoke also erases a satchel.

#1 and #2 are the worst, because it is SO FRUSTRATING to throw a satchel right next to a guy, hit your trigger button, then you see him shooting at you (after you've hit the trigger button), he kills you, but your satchel doesn't go off and he gets to live. It's almost like they've made the satchel land inside my head in TF2, because every time this happens it makes my head explode. :) They really need to fix that. It should be EXACTLY as it was in TF1. If he gets to kill you, fine, but your satchel should take him with.

• Like Like x 1
  10. RottweilerluvNZ

Elite Pilot

True that - must suss that out. Doesn't sound promising though! yup the satchels in TF1 are gold!!!