Titanfall Turning off blood in titanfall

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by Dancing Titan, Apr 3, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dancing Titan

Dancing Titan Generation 2

Hi.
    I want to point out that it would be a good idea to have the option to turn off the blood in titanfall/titanfall 2. In my 200 plus hours of play time i noticed some kids in the game. They sound like they're around 10-13 years olds. Yes Titanfall is a M rated game but it doesnt ruin the fun if there is a option to turn off the gore/blood effect.
    The thing i like about COD: AW is that they have this paint mode or what ever it's called. So instead of shooting bullets and inflecting blood you can shoot paint out of your gun. Something like that in titanfall is what i am trying to suggest here. Last thing i want to say is that they should also have a option to swhich the titan and pilot executions to a less bloody one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ogre2134

Ogre2134 Generation 2

I agree with you its hard on kids and some adults. They should make an option.
    Hopefully they make an option to turn off blood and gore.

3. Ogre2134

Ogre2134 Generation 2

I found a way, go on Frontier Defense its were you can only fight spectres and Titans. There is rarely any grunts avoid them if you can. That's if you don't like blood and gore so try to avoid them. Hope this helped.

4. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Am I the only one that didn't notice blood and gore? lol, Titanfall? really!!!

How do I turn it on!!!

(But yes, youngins shouldn't see that stuff)

5. Magikf1ngers

Magikf1ngers Generation 3

The game is rated M, after all. Maybe the game should be given to the wee ones?

6. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

it's a game with WAR and violence. it may be fictional but to take blood and gore out of the game because of irresponsible parents letting there kids play a game made for mature / adults.

It is a WAR game with a WAR story. based on the discovery of the world and the Americas. if the dev's want they can put in an option , but will it make a difference.

7. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

It starts with proper PARENTING, doesn't it? Let the parents decide what their children play.

• Like Like x 2
  8. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

AMEN to that King.

9. Magikf1ngers

Magikf1ngers Generation 3

That was the point I was trying to make - just typo'd on the phone because I have gorilla fingers.