Turtle Beach making a Titanfall headset for the Xbox One

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by WhoIsDo, Jan 9, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

TFheadset.PNG

Pretty excited to have a great headset by Turtle Beach available once Titanfall drops in March. The current headset has worked for basic chat functionality, but I'll really want something better (like this) once the game is available on the Xbox One.

Here are the specifications for the Titanfall Turtle Beach headset:

Engage in fast-paced, vertical warfare with the Titanfall™ Ear Force® Atlas Official Gaming Headset. Feel every bone-jarring footfall of your massive Titan, pinpoint enemy locations and stay in clear communication with other pilots as you battle for control of the Frontier. Price: $149.95

FEATURES
    • Designed for Xbox One - Headphones are tuned to provide the highest quality audio from the Xbox One Audio Adapter.
    • Customize Your Audio – Personalize game & chat mix volume, plus mic mute right at your fingertips.
    • Be Heard Loud and Clear - High-Quality removable mic for chat on Xbox One, Skype, and Xbox Live.
    • Comfortable, Twist-Cup Design - Breathable mesh cushions on ear cups rotate-to-flat for wearing around your neck.
    • Bass Boost - Built-in Bass Boost adds more depth and punch to the game audio (Xbox 360 & PC only).
    • Mic Monitor - Hear own voice in the headset to avoid shouting.
    • For Your Entertainment - Ear Force Atlas isn't just great for Titanfall. Enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows with superior quality sound. Then crank up your tunes from music services like Xbox Music or Skype with friends!
    • Mobile Gaming - Perfect for gaming on your mobile phone, tablet or portable game devices.
    • Turtle Beach Audio Advantage - With more than 35 years of audio experience, Turtle Beach delivers innovative technology to provide a competitive advantage and the most realistic and immersive audio experience built into a high quality, comfortable headset. Outstanding sound, features and quality. That’s why we are #1 in Gaming Audio.

2. Laddie13

Laddie13 Generation 4

I kind of want this myself, however I already have two sets of Turtle Beach headsets that are more advanced than this model. Too bad they didn't dedicate a few different models like they did with COD.

I hope Turtle Beach comes up with an adapter so I can use chat with my current set. I paid quite a bit of money for them and can't even think of using the chat mic that was included with the X1.

3. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

@Laddie13 - This headset actually ships with an Xbox One adapter, from how it sounds to me. Makes sense that we'd see the official Xbox One adapter available by March as well. I have a really nice Turtle Beach headset that I want to use on my Xbox One too!

4. OujaStrike

OujaStrike Generation 4 Level 50
    Elite Pilot

Can't wait to get the Atlas headset

• Like Like x 1
  5. Laddie13

Laddie13 Generation 4

I'm sure they will sell an adapter soon. If you go to the Turtle Beach website you will see even newer headsets are sold with the promise of a free adapter upgrade. They sold a PS4 chat adapter for certain TB headset models shortly after the PS4 was released, why is it taking so long for an Xbox One adapter?

6. OujaStrike

Elite Pilot

i think Microsoft wanted players to use Kinect for voice for odd reasons, as voice quality will always be better than kinect

7. OujaStrike

Elite Pilot

HipHopGamer did a interview at CES with Jeff Burchett of Turtle Beach to talk a little about the upcoming Titanfall Atlas Gaming Headset:

• Like Like x 1
  8. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator