Under Map Glitch

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by GT: MUFFinDIVER1988, Jul 9, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. GT: MUFFinDIVER1988

GT: MUFFinDIVER1988 Generation 2

First and foremost, I am not a hack, cheater, etc. I was playing yesterday and ejected from my titan. Instead of landing on the ground, I kept on going and ended up under the map. It was all white around me and I could look up and see people playing. I spammed all my grenades when I ejected so I ran around aimlessly for 15 seconds and quit the match. Tonight, I doomed a titan via rodeo and same thing: I ended up under the map. This time I had grenades and blew myself up so I was able to respawn. I yelled "xbox record that" this time. Anybody else experience this?

2. XerxesBlue

XerxesBlue Generation 2

Hey man, I was just wondering if this was happening on any particular maps as well as what system were you playing on?

3. GT: MUFFinDIVER1988

Xbox one. Actually now that I think of it, it was the same map. I wanna say Nexus? The one with all the zip lines that meet at the super tall tower in the middle of the map. It was strange. Haven't played at all this past week so I can't say again but it was twice in 2 days same map

4. XerxesBlue

XerxesBlue Generation 2

Any chance you remember where in the map it happened, or if you could upload that video from your xbox?

5. GT: MUFFinDIVER1988

What's the best may to toss stuff from xb1 to YouTube? I've never fine it. I could do that tomorrow

6. XerxesBlue

XerxesBlue Generation 2

It's just generally through the Upload studio.

7. SuperSwaggyDaddleDo

SuperSwaggyDaddleDo Generation 1

I was just playing on the PC and the same thing happened to me. It's the same map also: Nexus and the game mode was Attrition. I know where the spot was too. Hard to explain, but it is where one team starts at the beginning of the map. I don't remember which team starts there, militia or IMC. But its the side where you can jump off of the 3 walls in the middle of the wide open area. That side of the map. The glitch happened while on that path (where the 3 jumping walls are located). Probably confusing but it makes sense to me. haha.

Anyways it happened with like 3 minutes left in the match and I had a smart pistol. Needless to say I was killing everyone and laughing so hard. No one could see me but I could easily see everyone. They watched the killcams for enjoyment. People were saying I was hacking but I just glitched out the same way the original poster said. I simply manually ejected from my titan but I didn't eject up, I ejected straight down underneath the map. I think I ejected at the last possible moment that you could possibly manually eject.

I don't know if this is a glitch but I've seen in rare instances that you don't eject up in the air, you simply appear on the ground when you try to eject. I'm assuming this is how the glitch is done. If someone could reproduce that sort of eject, that glitch might happen every time in that location.

8. XerxesBlue

XerxesBlue Generation 2

If either of you could update a video or screenshot, would be very cool.

9. SuperSwaggyDaddleDo

Here's a video of it right here:

10. XerxesBlue

XerxesBlue Generation 2

Any chance you have the footage of the part of where/when you fell through?

11. SuperSwaggyDaddleDo

Unfortunately, I don't have that.

12. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Some strange things have happened to me also.

What I would find even more interesting is what the "kill cam" from the dying pilot would look like once you killed them. I wonder what it showed? HMMM?

13. T4mpon

T4mpon Generation 3

Yeah that map is pretty buggy. I parked my Titan face to face to a wall went out of it and suddenly also went under the map. I have a footage. Could upload it tonight maybe.
    In the meantime enjoy the wall glitch on nexus:

14. SuperSwaggyDaddleDo

When you are under the map, and kill someone above the map, they see what you see in their killcam. I know this because people were watching my kill cams and having a good laugh.

15. T4mpon

T4mpon Generation 3

Here is one place where you can access

16. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Titanfall just got more interesting...