Update 8 - Very Impressed

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by BigDaddyHotGue, Oct 24, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BigDaddyHotGue

BigDaddyHotGue Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

Been playing a bit since update 8 hit XB1. Gotta say... they're on the right track now. Lots and lots of neat new features. Lobby actually tells me useful information about numbers of players etc. New scoring and prestige awards. Good on Respawn for finally fixing up bugs. I'm definitely going to be playing more now...!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. SanJol

SanJol Generation 2

I totally agree! It's a great update.
    It's nice to have a new gameplay (Frontier defense) which I actually enjoy, especially for the variety of enemies you are being confronted with. Except, if you're matched up with some guys who don't know the meaning of "co-op".. Anyway, a lot better than the Pilot game mode from the previous update.

The only thing I don't like about it, is the ranked play (Beta for Gen 10 pilots I believe). Once you get in higher ranks, it gets way too hard to obtain more battlemark. Sometimes you beat every personal record, still no new battlemark... The risk of losing one is very high. Hope they adjust this after Beta. Anyone else with this (or another) opinion?

3. CapitalJ

CapitalJ Generation 2

Is this Frontier Defense only on Xbox one right now?

4. CapitalJ

CapitalJ Generation 2

Never mind, I forgot I could just google it, yeah it's not out on Xbox 360 yet. Sounds fun tho

5. BigDaddyHotGue

BigDaddyHotGue Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

I've learned what you mean about the upper 'classes' of battle marks! Have made it up to Diamond 2 but can't get any further. Sometimes I've gone 14-0 (pilot kills to my deaths) and have LOST half a battle mark. I agree... I hope the scoring gets further attention because it's wayyyyy too hard to earn 'em up at that level and wayyyy too easy to lose 'em...!!

• Agree Agree x 1