UPDATE: I am trying my best to remove bots as they come.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KingOfGaems, Feb 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. crazynewf7

crazynewf7 Generation 1

What are these idiots even trying to sell, anybody who clicks their links or calls the phone number in the subject line is not that bright, why do they waste their time lol.

I hate to say it but i'm guessing a catcha phrase may be the only thing as much as I hate filling those in.

2. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

I support all the efforts the admins have been doing. There is no miracle, besides good old fashioned work.

Its better to say supportive things than point fingers. They are working on our behalf. ;)

• Like Like x 3
  3. crazynewf7

crazynewf7 Generation 1

I agree they are doing a fantastic job :)

I just question spamming in general and why this nonsense exists, it's a losing battle I know lol.

• Like Like x 3
  4. KingOfGaems

KingOfGaems Helpin' you in the best way, day by day.
    Elite Pilot

I've been tempted on calling one of these someday, seeing if it's a bot or an actual person and trolling around. Assuming they won't be charging my damn Skype or Phone.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

KoG,I believe that is exactly what they want.......................you to call so they can charge you a lot of money..........:mad:

To reasonable people, (which I suspect the members of this community are) none of this makes sense. There doesn't seem to be a reason why or what they are trying to accomplish in the spam. Just a very big nuisance to everyone here.

6. Laddie13

Laddie13 Generation 4

Unfortunately spam is fairly common at any forum. You can take precautions, but it still finds a way through.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pilot_KC

Pilot_KC 6th Gen Pilot
    Elite Pilot

Nailed it Laddie.

The same goes with those "Do Not Call" lists you have against telemarketers/spammers. No matter how many lists you join, you always get a phone call at some point.

8. SixBladeszzz

SixBladeszzz Generation 1

couple a days ago , on the 20:00 news, there was a story about a new software (cost 3000$) that hacks and spam sites you ask for.

9. BallisticDad

BallisticDad Played the very first FPS! *Duck Hunt*
    Elite Pilot

Please post something like this in your own thread. You just reopened a 10 old post thread for an off topic comment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.