Updates coming to our Titanfall Community!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by WhoIsDo, Oct 23, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

Hi everyone,

It's been a bit since I've posted one of these, but I wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about you! With Titanfall recently rolling out some major changes, I feel that it's important that I keep updating this community.

For those of you who are a part of the Destiny forum & Call of Duty forum that I launched as well, I appreciate your support. Much of the same features from those community forums will be making their way here, but with a Titanfall twist.

I'll be bringing even more features & options to those of you who have chosen to donate. The forum's software will be upgraded to be a bit sleeker, our main forum theme will slightly change (for the better), and I'll be offering a "dark" version of the theme exclusively for those users who have donated $5 or more to help support the site.

A ranking system will be put into place for the "Generations". These won't match what you have in-game, but they'll be an individual forum ranking that helps show you just how active a user has been in our community. I'll have a much more detailed post on that soon!

These changes will be happening over the next few weeks, but overall, I just want to say thank you for the support I've received here. It's great to consistently see new registrations, new posts & threads every day when I login.

Please don't hesitate to post any feedback for the forums that you may have, as I'm always looking for ways to improve the site!

• Like Like x 1