What do you find frustrating so far?

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by Popcornchikn, Apr 9, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Popcornchikn

Popcornchikn Generation 1

I'm writing an article about the frustrating aspects of the game. What pisses you off the most so far?

2. razor1killer

razor1killer Generation 2

So far right now is just the gooser challenge i like everything else but that im on gen 5 and cant go on cause of that stupid challenge.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Popcornchikn

Yup, that is quite the annoyance.

4. vaguecmac

vaguecmac Generation 2

Just simple glitches in the game. Getting shot through walls, shooting them first with the same gun and somehow losing. Just walking around in your titan and all of a sudden 4 enemy titans appear out of no where and butt f*ck you. And yes, the gooser challenge is stupid. Currently stuck on it myself.

5. A.C

A.C Generation 4

The game is great but cheap deaths to the jump kick and Nuclear ejection are lame.

Putting bullets into an enemy only to get drop-kicked is as bad as a COD panic knife - way to reward the unprepared. Lame.

Nuclear ejection deaths really, really annoy me - It sucks to gang up on a Titan and doom them only to then be trapped by friendly titans also participating in the gang-bang. Despite knowing that the enemy titan is about to Nuclear eject and adequately taking steps to vacate and dashing out, I get trapped in the mire and end up conceding a free death.

6. NYCIDDY

NYCIDDY Generation 3

yup, rambo kick.... you lay bullets only to get kicked can get annoying from time to time.... When playing LTS and people just stand there the whole match... i don't really see that in any other game mode... gettting stuck on another titan does suck too.

7. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

LTS afk teammates, getting executed by a enemy Titan, getting my neck snapped, sucky teammates, getting stuck on a fukking teammate that sees im trying to run away because my shields are down, kamikazes, AND ALL OF THE FREAKIN' TITAN ASSISTS I GET FOR DOING 95 PERCENT OF THE WORK

• Like Like x 2
  8. FizNpop

FizNpop Generation 2

Shooting through walls.

Firing before an enemy, clearly hitting an opponent with bullets, yet he kills me first. Then watch the replay to see only 1 of my bullets actually hit him.

Getting stuck on people when going through a door way, but that is a double edged sword. It's good and bad.

Regen and losing all of my upgrades. I would rather an on going leveling scheme, where you get a Gen Tag for every 50 levels and accomplishing challenges.

That is really about it though, this game is very balanced and a ton of fun.

• Like Like x 1
  9. x ERASURE

x ERASURE Generation 2

When the god damn lobby timer resets if people leave and then new ones join. I already think the 90 second wait is 15-30 seconds too long, but when it gets down to 15 seconds or less and then one team drops to two players, I do not know for the life of me why the timer goes back to 90.

10. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

The melee kicks ARE a little annoying..................:mad:

Lobby time between matches could be shorter..........or a "ready" button for all players
    Should have a vote for maps before match begins......avoid repeats

Challenges for each Level you gain. Not having to start all over. Regardless whether you "Re Gen" or not, ability to choose specific Challenges......?

11. Kyle sandborn

Kyle sandborn Generation 2

Plasma rail gun projectile speed charged at range and its slow movement speed while aimed. really hurts the weapon which could be viable if these issues were fixed.

12. kbrock1

kbrock1 Gen10
    Elite Pilot

i love the game, dont get me wrong,.. but i wasnt thrilled paying full price for a multiplayer only game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. kbrock1

kbrock1 Gen10
    Elite Pilot

and DAMN IT, TURN ON YOUR HEADSET!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Awsumpossm

Awsumpossm Generation 2

Mostly opinionated:

1. Plasma railgun is too ineffective. as stated above, the projectile fired should travel instantaneously- which should go without saying considering the nature of the weapon. All other titan weapons are fine/balanced.

2. Silencers don't negatively affect weapon precision/damage as much as they should. As it stands you'd be crazy not to use one in a high level match, especially if its an attrition game.

3. Smart Pistol was totally fine and not OP in any way, but people still complained about it on matter of "principle". Now its been slightly nerfed, and is still fine. Meanwhile, LmG and snipers are still useless and the Carbine is far too well-rounded. You're crazy if you're specifically trying to win and not using the carbine-unless you're using the shotgun.

4. Consistently placing high on the scoreboard but not winning.

5. Wall hang does not permit use of the anti-titan rocket launcher

15. DragonReborn533

DragonReborn533 Generation 2

My biggest frustration is that the game is not new player friendly at all. Practically zero allowances are made for people just picking up the game. Higher level players not only have more experience, they have better gear and weapons, and new Titans from finishing Campaign (if you can find anyone else in a lobby for campaign anyway, which is another problem I have.)

This wouldn't be so much of a problem if the matchmaking system made any kind of sense. When I started playing I ended up in a game where I was level 1 and everyone else was mid to high forties. That shouldn't happen in a game like this, it's not fun for me to die constantly and it's not fair to my teammates that I'm basically giving points away to our opponents.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Popcornchikn

Great stuff guys,

I wanted to speak on the numerous complaints about getting the first shot off and seemingly loading another player full of bullets, only to be defeated. That is probably an issue on your side and not the game. Your TV could have terrible input lag. If you have a game mode on your TV, USE IT. Even if this option is available, you're TV/monitor could still be awful for gaming. This could also be a slow internet issue where the other player's is faster, or even a combination of both problems. I'll post the article soon. Have a good weekend!

17. Popcornchikn

#17 Popcornchikn, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
    The article is live. Check it out at baytastic100.com or bit.ly/8TitanfallFails

18. OujaStrike

OujaStrike Generation 4 Level 50
    Elite Pilot

Gooser and only running into bots

19. LedFlinga

LedFlinga Generation 4

I'd like to add FAT F%@KERS in ogres blocking more nimble titans from getting in front of them on tight maps

20. OujaStrike

OujaStrike Generation 4 Level 50
    Elite Pilot

totally agreed