What Intrigues You The Most About The Released Trailers?

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by KernelClamjuice, Jul 4, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

I'm just glad to be jumping on the wagon straight away, I was about 8 months too late TF1.

Will just be choice to see it's carrying on! hopefully it's not too hard or I'll be changing my name so nobody knows who I am lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I agree, the grappling hook really stood out for me. Also, the slide. Those seem to be the 2 improved movement enhancements we will have to use to offset for them slowing the speed down.

I was a little surprised though that no one has mentioned the 2 things that I am most looking forward to.

1) Having my titan throw me across the map. What a rush that will be. And extremely helpful as well.

2) Ronin - he looks like he was made for my playing style. I love small and fast. I love a good shotgun. And the sword is a bonus. Can't wait to call him in and start terrorizing.

3. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Would be so, so awesome if they can in multiplayer, but I think the titan throw is a part of the single player scenario!

Yeah ronin looks like a swift titan-ninja, I think these new fairly fixed titan classes will actually be good, encouraging different play styles in a match - swapping between them as with pilot loadouts..

• Like Like x 1
  4. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

@ensc the though of having BT-7274 toss me across some great expance will be thrilling. And also the "connection" between man and machine also is intriguing.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yeah, I think you might be right Third, the titan throw may only be in single player, but it would awesome if available in multiplayer as well. It would be so helpful to, for example, take a hardpoint, have your titan throw you to another one and leave him there to guard the first one.

And rainman, the "connection" you mentioned could add an entirely new "heart" aspect to the game that I haven't experienced with any other game. When you said that, I remembered what my Titanfall friend that I've played the game the most with said when I asked her what she thought of the trailers. Her response was simply like, "I got very emotional. 'Protect the pilot', 'Trust me'"