What is the most amount of money you've spent on a game?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lobby' started by Chaz, Jan 30, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Laughter

Laughter Generation 2

I am pretty sure from 2004 - 2012 including buying the actual games, subscription, pets, mounts, server transfers, race changes, faction changes, and a few name changes I have spent around.. $3000 on World of Warcraft. No longer play.

I guess all these things add up over 8 or so years.

I think my second highest expense would be the SWTOR CE for $150 + 6 month sub (I think it was like 60 bucks.)

2. xFMJxDeman

xFMJxDeman Generation 2

Maplestory. CUUUBBBEESSSS and I regret all of it.

3. Crozmosis

Crozmosis Generation 2

Just dropped $100 on The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition. 1st physical copy of a PC game I bought since Oblivion came out.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Papyrifer

Papyrifer Generation 2

If Expansion Packs/DLC/etc don't count, I don't think I've ever spent more than 60 dollars on a single game.

I try to avoid Free to Play games. I'd rather pay a reasonable price for a game which has all the content available to me right out of the box, either directly or through a reasonable progression system. That's not to say F2P games are inherently bad because of the business model, I just don't enjoy dealing with the business model itself.

5. Bayz P

Bayz P Generation 4

[​IMG] I bought this in early 90's before DBZ was shown in the US for $80.

• Like Like x 2
  6. britt

britt Generation 1

$60.

if expansions don't count.

7. NukeInbound

NukeInbound Generation 3

Around 300$ on Star Citizen I currently own a highly upgraded stealth Hornet along with some pretty powerful MACs

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kaze

Kaze Generation 2

Woah and I though the €80 I spent on Titanfall and the season pass was a lot......

9. PRAHBZ

PRAHBZ Generation 3

Easily 3 years of full time WoW. Downloading the full game with all expansion packs through Cataclysm, monthly fees, a couple hundred dollars of gold purchases in the early days before i learned how easy it was to make tons of G, Ogres and Riding Turtles (at about a hundred dollars each) for each of my 5 full time 19 Twinkers, loss of income from the cumulative weeks I called in sick to stay home and play. I think to say it was around the 7k mark (2k+ for game expenditures alone) would be conservative.

Worst. Addiction. Ever. :p

10. PRAHBZ

PRAHBZ Generation 3

Plus 15 bucks a month to play...

11. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

I've spent 60 dollars on actual games themselves. The only add-on I ever brought for a game was $1.99 for a CoD Ghosts skin.
    $1.99 Only extra thing I've ever spent on any of my games.

12. xFMJxDeman

xFMJxDeman Generation 2

I feel like the Maplestory players are just hiding in shame over the thousands spent on that game over the years...

13. Bear

Bear That ain't falco.
    Elite Pilot

I guess Gow3.

$60 + $18 for a new disc when first one broke (played it so much it would hardly read). And I just bought the limited edition so I can have it. Costs $15. A friend bought me Adam Fenix for $20. Season pass was $30 iirc. And some weapon skins as well. So probably $120-$130 on GoW3. Over/close to 2k hours of content so worth it.

14. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Ok now I have my original $60+$1.99 beat.
    I brought the season pass for titanfall so including the game itself, $60+$25

15. Linkz973

Linkz973 Generation 4

about three hundred to play Rocksmith ... yes i bought a guitar to play the game but did get it at a good deal XD