What is your favorite part of your gaming setup?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by daminecraftninja, Feb 4, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. daminecraftninja

daminecraftninja Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

Some of you have a triple monitor setup and some of you might have the old computer from past generations, but what is the favorite part of your setup? My favorite part is my desk shelf that holds all my favorite desk toys!

2. KingOfGaems

KingOfGaems Helpin' you in the best way, day by day.
    Elite Pilot

Mine? Huh, that's a really good question. Personally I have to say is my Blue Yeti. I love the way it looks, and the way it sits on my desk. I also love my Green all over my desk with my Razer gear :)

3. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Mine is my newly purchased Ak702 headphones with a mixamp. This is pure "god mode" for sound, the hate I get is incredible. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  4. KingOfGaems

Elite Pilot

I'm thinking about getting a SoundCard, Mixamp and DT 990s or 770s... BUT SO MACH MONEY! :p

5. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Oooooh yeah, these akg's were like $400, but I use them for music and stuff as well. Along with the mixamp its like over $500, ridiculous money just to sound whore...:)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

All the red and black I have. Black and red are just perfect for PC gear.

Battlestation for those interested: [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. daminecraftninja

Elite Pilot

I love that setup, looks really nice and cozy. I also like the simple design, with no clutter and the clean aspect of it!

• Like Like x 1
  8. KingOfGaems

Elite Pilot

[​IMG]
    Here's a picture of mine. Not current at all, but it's a picture from around Christmas time.

• Like Like x 3
  9. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

You guys are going to make me clean up my desk & take a picture, aren't you?

• Like Like x 2
  10. daminecraftninja

Elite Pilot

lol key word "at Christmas time" is it a lot different now?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Thanks for that! :D I do wish I had a somewhat bigger desk. (more leg room) I'm kind of just stuck to the one side of the desk, as opposed to being somewhere in the middle which would be better. But it works for what I've got. :)

12. TYPOGRAPH1C

TYPOGRAPH1C Generation 3

I don't really have a favorite part. I guess my new GTX 780 GPU would have to be it, but as far as peripherals go, I'm not partial to anything. Most of my setup is 3+ years old because I'm building a new machine now. I have two sets of Astro headsets though, (2008 wired A40s still going strong, and wireless 2011 A30s) and recently got an Xbox One. So aside from having a working hackintosh, I wouldn't call any of it "spectacular" until my new rig is finished. I plan to go a little nuts with monitors then.

Looking to do a 3 display setup, with a 1440p 27" Dell IPS panel in the middle, with two more 27" LED panels on the side, all on monitor arms. I plan to keep my current 23" Asus monitor for using only with my Xbox One. My two older 22" Viewsonic's will just collect dust I suppose. Might find something creative to do with them, who knows. Maybe an interactive picture frame, or something fun... still great monitors for gaming. Wish I had a group who liked to LAN as much as me now that I live in Texas. It's honestly the thing I miss most about college. :/

- TYPØ

• Like Like x 1
  13. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

I like MY setup because its:
    1. Mine
    2. I am upgrading it very soon..............;)

14. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

The best part about my set up is the guy on the end of the controller :cool:

15. Jim Tuna

Jim Tuna Generation 3
    Elite Pilot

I am very jelly of all of your setups. I'm sitting on the couch with a laptop :/

16. Monolyth

Monolyth Generation 10
    Elite Pilot

I would have to say my Asus Essence One + DT990 (600 Ohm) headphones, gotta have me some amazing audio.

+1 to the 990's I've been using mine for over a year now and have not had a single problem. I'm at the stage that I'm probably going to buy some new ear pads because I've worn them so much. If you get the 600 ohm version make sure you pair it with a good amp.

I've also used the AKG K702's and they were great sound-wise but the headband broke after awhile, that was my only fuss with them.

• Like Like x 1
  17. richyg84

richyg84 Generation 3

The fact that I can remote control a lot of my devices (iTunes, XBOX 360, Steam) from my iPhone.

18. KingOfGaems

Elite Pilot

I'm tempted, don't know, after I buy Titanfall I need to save up for a new PC.

19. St4rgalaqtic

St4rgalaqtic Generation 2

My fav part about my setup is the case and cooling system
    Corsair Obsidian 550D Mid-Tower Quiet Case With Corsair H100i don't even know its on sometimes.

You all have some crazy headphones, I just run with a Logitech G930 and I love them.

• Like Like x 1
  20. HaHa_Just_Shot_U

HaHa_Just_Shot_U Generation 2

[​IMG]

that be my best part apart from the computer which i have no pic yet is custum built by myself.