What was your first video game and console/PC?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by GammonMaster, Feb 12, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rctuk

rctuk Generation 1

Binatone console,1970's,pong (tennis) 2 bats and a ball.how old am I lol!!!!

2. PokeChika

PokeChika Generation 2

Game Boy Color (the ugly lime green one lol) with Pokemon Yellow :D

3. Crazy wee man

Crazy wee man Generation 2

Atari 65xe tape loader. Actually I still have it with 20+ games...... Showing my age a bit there. Pretty much went, original game boy(also still own) master system, snes, n64, ps one, xbox, ps2, xbox360... Ps2, (yes ps2 again), xbox360 , xbox360 elite, xbone (day one). Been plating on pc. since windows 3.1 and m/s dos. I know I know just spilt my life story pretty much lol

4. daennika

daennika Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

It was the NES with Super Mario 2 and Duck Hunt... Does Gameboy count?

5. Unuseful_Idiot

Unuseful_Idiot Generation 3

Pretty much the same, here.
    I had the Famicom clone with tons of games for it, including Duck Hunt, Wild Gunman, Contra, Mario Bros. and sooo much more... I still play those games using emulators on PC

6. KennyHass

KennyHass Generation 2

My first console : NES with Super Mario 3

For PC, the first game I was played is Test Drive 1987

7. UKCowboy74

UKCowboy74 Generation 4

Master Systems 2 with Sonic God I Hated the Gamepad my Thumbs Ached by the end of a Gaming Session

8. SgtPain

SgtPain Generation 4

A second hand Atari 2600. Game I remember the most was Jungle Hunt.

Then I had a Spectrum +2 which was bloody rubbish. The only thing it did better than a 48K was sound. It got sold to some unfortunate sap with a dipped keyboard that I used to hammer in frustration!

I recall spending days copying out games programs they used to print in Sinclair User etc and then after hours and hours of trudging through code finally type RUN only for it to crash. Every time.

Brother then had an Amiga.

Speedball 2 and Super Cars 2 were AMAZING. We used to play for hours. Him using joystick, me relegated to keys.

They should do a reboot of supercars 2 that would do really well.

9. Huntre

Huntre Generation 2

Vette!. It was an MS-DOS Corvette racing game released in 1989. Watching this review brought back some crazy memories and also made me realize how amazing and innovative the game was.

10. James Howard

James Howard Generation 3

#50 James Howard, May 14, 2014
    Last edited: May 14, 2014
    My first console system was the Intellivision. I think the first game was Venture.

[​IMG]

11. iMonocyte

iMonocyte Generation 2

My uncle bought me Super NES with Donkey Kong Country. As far as gaming PC goes, I never had one, but I always played games on low power computers. My first PC game was probably Doom.

12. Linkz973

Linkz973 Generation 4

Coleco (system) Donkey Kong and that astroid game with that weird scary ass face damn that gave me nightmares freaking creepy lolz

13. PaperMask

PaperMask Generation 2

Atari VCS/2600, with Space Invaders - 112 variations! :):)

14. boise

boise Generation 4

My first computer was a Sinclair ZX80 that I got for Christmas 1979 (aged 13), but you don't really play games on a ZX80 ;) I had a VIC20 and a C64, but the only game I remember really liking and playing a lot was Elite for C64. Incredible game.

15. ClNCO

ClNCO Generation 2

mine was intellivision too... this is the first game I remember playing on it.

16. Jsev73

Jsev73 Generation 2

I remember playing on the Pong console at my Grandparents house. The first console I had at home was Intellivision. Our first games were Snafu, Sea Battle, Poker, and Baseball. I remember really wanting Colecovision and eventually got Adam computer around 86.
    Monolyth, about the Decathlon on 2600, you said about carpal tunnel, lol. I remember at my cousins we would hold a pencil flat down pushing down with our pointer finger , and slide it across the button rapidly back and forth. Was like the first cheat lol, little pixel dudes hauled, and it saved our fingers from pushing.

17. Johnny12

Johnny12 Generation 2

My first was Star Wars battlefront 2 on the ps2 and it was the best game of all time

18. KeiSon

KeiSon Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

Alex the Kid on the Sega Master System II.

19. RedGhost211

RedGhost211 Generation 4

The original super mario with a NES console, I think. At that time my parents had a Microsoft Compaq I used to play checkers on kindergarden as part of a project to introduce computers to new generations if my guess is correct.

20. MyKindOfGuy

MyKindOfGuy Generation 2

My first console was the Nintendo GameCube and a copy of Twilight Princess that came with it. I still play that game yearly and in my opinion it is one of the best in the franchise.