What we already knew....

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by KernelClamjuice, Oct 30, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Titanfall 2 is nothing more than Call Of Duty 2.0.

I've been playing since 9pm Thursday night.....pretty much every waking min....

with the pre alpha tech test we were given a feel for the game. Then we all bitched.....they assured us this was just a sample.....and that the full game was much different...

BULLSHIT !!

Anyone who has serious hours on T1 knows that this new game is a dumbed down version of T1 and a advanced game of COD.

It plays like COD....feels like COD...

Calling in a Titan is farging useless in this game compared to T1............

The whole need a battery to keep my Titan alive is bullshit......

"Oh it promotes teamwork". That's a crock of poopy diapers....

The Respawn team claims the storyline has allowed for some advanced technology throughout the game........

So u r telling me.....they fixed the hacking of spectres but can't keep developing a recharging Titan shield? Bullshit. * That's right......you can't hack spectres anymore...

If I'm not playing in a clan and some dude has a battery he is saving it for himself when he drops his Titan. The whole idea is stupid.

The whole rodeo is stupid......its dumbed down. The original was bar far superior.

Where are the Turrets?

Where is the drop ship health meter?

The stupid people with no skill can now make the dropship.......all you have to do is get close enough amd pow you are in........its dumbed down....

This game is a huuuuuuge disappointing failure.....I'm so saddened by this.

2. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

lad, 1 thread is enough. Not wanting to sound narky, and tbh you're allowed an opinion, but I know you don't like it man!

Just play Titanfall 1. Job done! (I'm loving Titanfall 2)

• Like Like x 1
  3. BIG D

BIG D Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

I won't be playing anymore my controller is in the bin.

4. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Then move on and don't read it...don't pay attention to it.......ignore it.......ignore me....whatever...just move on....

I've created a better thread for peeps to post all what they don't like.

If you like the game.....awesome create a thread that is more for your liking....

5. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

i never played cod multiplayer, only single player, i cannot compare
    and i didn't play titanfall 1 either, but:

the titan takes a lot of damage loosing its battery and receives more damage after the battery was removed, so it's imperative to keep the battery

there is no teamwork in this game, or i didn't find it yet, you are right about that, i was hoping for some mode to play cooperatively, but no, i'm with you in this one, disappointng,

the rodeo thingy it's fun, deals a lot of damage to an enemy titan and you can help one temmate by putting the battery in his titan, so it's rewarding, it's a nice addition in my opinion, if it's dumbed down i dont know, but at least there is the option to do it

i ve seen turrets everywhere, i think a titan drops them, they killed me lots of times

the dropship has a health meter i've seen it, i see it even when i'm i spectator mode, killed, so it's there, maybe it's not visible from certain positions

i never made it to the dropship, i don't know how to get into it, and i'm not skilled at all

sorry if you don't like the game, maybe there are some improvemens in the near future that "fixes" this elements you dislike, but basicaly it's the way the game is, so, like it and play it or dont like it and dont play it, there is not much else,
    anyway i hope your feedback gets taken into account by the devs

i'm really enjoying the MP, i have not started the campaign yet,

6. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Gotta disagree with the cod thing dude, feels like what cod could only wish their game could be like..

Teamwork facilities are surely there to be utilised at the discretion of the players.

And it is a newer beast than the purer tf1, but didnt tf1 get patches and updates? Surely tf2 will also be refined and patched.

Constructive critisism for sure is beneficial for devs to take on board, but the over the top negative dismissal this forum is becoming is pointless.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

You're right, and I apologise if you took offence fella.

You have created other threads, I've read them. Moving on is the best approach....

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

I need to disagree. CoD has always had the worst net code in existence, the hit detection has always been patchy at best. And the other thing about CoD it is full of really cynical play (K/D ratio focussed play) from guys who play it far too much, TF has always had two levels of play to master, pilot play and titan play which are two completely separate and disparate processes. If this was CoD 2.0 I wouldn't be playing it.