What's the meaning behind your username?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lobby' started by WhoIsDo, Jan 27, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. LnchboxKiLLFACE

LnchboxKiLLFACE Generation 2

Mine is my nickname + one of my favorite cartoon characters from frisky dingo. Just couldn't fit it all in my gamertag. Hence the missing "U" in lunchbox.

bannanner.png

2. Papyrifer

Papyrifer Generation 2

Tetrapanax Papyrifer - The binomial name for the plant used to make rice paper. I have a clay wall-hanger with a bas-relief of a T. Papyrifer leaf on it, with the name under it. When I was trying to decide on a handle, it caught my eye and I decided I liked the word.

3. pantong51

pantong51 Generation 4

General Pang Tong, 10 yr old me "lol pantong" joined ffxi with it people liked it. 10+ years later "i'm glad i was not pang tong"

4. Swacky

Swacky Generation 2

Nickname through school because my last name is Swackhammer. Gamer tag would be Swacky too but somehow taken, had to settle with Sw4cky

5. ZJP

ZJP Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

I joined XBL a little late...having been a Nintendo person all my life. So when I tried to use my initials, PJZ, the username had already been taken by someone in Asia. But they abandoned it. Unfortunately, Microsoft won't do anything about that so the username shall be abandoned for all time.

So I signed up with THE REAL PJZ. And when I started playing Modern Warfare 2, all my newly found friends started calling me PJzzz or Pajamas. Not "Pee-Jay-Zee"

So finally after enough of Pee-Jayzzzz.....I switched it to PapaJuiletZulu.

Trolls always get a rise when they see "Juliet" in the name :D

6. ZJP

ZJP Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

But when I play now, I get "Papa" a lot.

7. stp366

stp366 Generation 3

My name initals are sap but i dont like being called a sap so i changed the a to a t so it would be like the gas treatment stp thenfor some reason I took the speed of my first ms computer 366.Don't ask me why crazy stuff just seems to happen in my head.

8. ZJP

ZJP Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

SierraTangoPapa :D

9. MissMayhem

MissMayhem Generation 3

I've had many GT's in the past, but MissMayhem was something that my mom and I came up with since I wanted something that would recognize that I'm female, then I needed another word so my mom said "Mayhem. MissMayhem". I liked how it came out in the end, thinking about changing my gamertag back to MissMayhem. I shouldn't have changed it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Gipsy-Dangur

Gipsy-Dangur Generation 2

I got mine from Pacific Rim...original, right? Pfft.

11. Pilgor3

Pilgor3 Generation 3

Everyone always asks where I got the name pilgor3 and it's been my gamertag for 5yrs.

I was tryin to think of a gamertag before I bought my xbox 360 and I got my name from this show called kenny vs spenny . On this one episode the challenge was who could have a goat tied to their leg the longest, loser had to make out with a grandma in a public park. Kenny had a goat and the goat started pissing on this baby Jesus figurine and he said " no pilgore stop pissing on baby Jesus" the rest was history.

12. Huntre

Huntre Generation 2

Hunter is actually my middle name but I've always gone with it in my social life. The only people that call me Elijah are the wife and people in my professional life.

13. NukeInbound

NukeInbound Generation 3

MW 2 25 KILLSTREAK NUKE INBOUND TAKE COVER BECAUSE UR GETTIN' WRECKED

14. Junaid

Junaid Generation 1

I'm calling you Elijah from now on.

15. Legion

Legion Generation 2

On the previous forum I constantly changed my username (well not all the time but every couple months), so after JohnGalt, Andrew Ryan, RoyMustang and Sherlock, I changed my name to Legion as a forum in-joke and also because i had just played through the mass effect trilogy recently, I love Legion from that game.

16. MissMayhem

MissMayhem Generation 3

Legion is awesome, I love walking in on him doing the robot dance. :D

17. Huntre

Huntre Generation 2

Ok but my friends call me Hunter. I guess you're not my friend.

18. MegaScampi

MegaScampi Generation 4

My name is based off of the culinary device engineered via submerging a nephrops norvegicus in fatty oils until the outside breaded surface of the creatures coagulates into a hard, brittle surface.

19. Junaid

Junaid Generation 1

I guess I'm actually your wife then.

• Like Like x 1
  20. PetShopGuy05

PetShopGuy05 Generation 2

I worked at a pet store when Halo: CE came out and I'm not very creative so I called my Spartan PetShopGuy. I added the 05 when I got Xbox live because PetShopGuy was taken and five is my favorite number. Could have updated the occupation a few times in the past ten years, but it'd feel wrong gaming under a different name.