Where is everyone?

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by DARK BAWGS, Nov 1, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

I was hoping to connect with some fellow TFC members on either the Xb or Ps but:
    • Xbox - found the network but I have been the only player listed! I would love to meet up and play with some of you. I am on most days during the day. I went in for Happy Hour last night still only one in the Network.
    • PS4 - can't find our Network! There are several listed but I don't see any with "Founders" that I recognize. I wrote to WhoIsDo but have not received an answer as of yet.
    Perhaps most of you are already set up with fellow players, I understand that but surely there must be some new players like me especially on Ps4 I am open to join up with you. I prefer "Objective" oriented modes like Ampted Hardpoint, which is what I play mostly.

I am not one to blame technology so perhaps I am doing something wrong. I did get to play a bit with Mecha Maiden on Saturday (took all night for Xbox to download) at launch I had to play on my PS4. Unfortunately I had to cut it short because of my best friend Rebus ( he's a Pug who demands a lot of attention).

The game is great not withstanding all the various criticisms that some have posted, but for any shortcomings it is a fun game and I look forward to future updates to make it into the super game it can be.

Have a great day in the Frontier; having said that I play most days, not today as I am off to Physio for my broken shoulder - sucks! :mad:

2. PT Platinum11

PT Platinum11 Generation 3

I had the same issue with the Xbox network too, I think it may have been bad timing, I saw you on once, but I was recording some footage for something so I wasn't up for any game time. I'd like to play the game a bit more but I don't have much free time with classes ramping up again. I had to plan in advance just to get the weekend for TF2, but I'm definitely down to play it a bit more.

3. BIG D

BIG D Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

I think people in the community have got their people they play with probs since TF1. I find TF2 is very much based around friends/parties. That's another challenge. It's hard being solo in TF2 but what ever.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Getmused

Getmused Generation 4

Can anyone help, I can't start any new threads?

5. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

I hear you and only hope someone will have an opening and give me a shot! no pun intended:)

6. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

What server do you play on?

7. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

I go back and forth, usually in the morning I am on Xbox and in the afternoon PS4, in the evenings I try to go where I might connect with someone; usually Happy Hour!

8. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I've not played TF2 anywhere near enough. Quite embarrassing really, as I bought BF1 and have played that even less...

I don't plan to buy any other games until 2043 now, so I will get on at some point!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I'm on quite a bit on PS4 (Gen 3) and I play on Xbox as well.

I'm Ik0n88x on both.

10. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

I have you on one console and will add u on the other