Titanfall Why Does SP Campaign Require Other Live Players?

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by Integer, Apr 30, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Integer

Integer Generation 1

Hey Guys,

I was just wondering why teh SP Campaign mode requires both Internet and other actual players? That's a new concept to me: The MP Campaign, a Co-Op Campaign. What's up with that? It requires me to sit and wait in teh lobby, which I have done. I have never been able to get a team together to start the Campaign...

Respawn, please consider patching the game, andding AI opponents, and making the SP Campaign truly SP.

2. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

For many players, it is a departure from previous fps games. In the past there have been MP only, or limited SP gameplay, so its not a completely new idea.
    I too would like to see a "co-op" style game. Who knows what the future may hold?

3. BallisticDad

BallisticDad Played the very first FPS! *Duck Hunt*
    Elite Pilot

Your statement is a bit incorrect. You ask, "Why Does SP Campaign Require Other Live Players?" This is a good questions except the campaign is not Single Player. I actually find this quite refreshing. Its a great change of pace from the standard shoot at bots for hours of a story. I think Respawn didn't beef up the story enough, however I like that its Multiplayer.

• Agree Agree x 1