Why no DLC on OZ Server?

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by Oo VinFIenD oO, Jan 8, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Oo VinFIenD oO

Oo VinFIenD oO Generation 2

I have noticed that the DLC maps NEVER rotate on the Australian Server while playing Attrition (and I'm assuming other modes as well), which forces me to play on the next best pinged server, which happens to be the US Server at just over 200. That puts me at a significant disadvantage as the ping for the Oz server is only 40 for me. I was hoping it would be turned on over Christmas, but no joy. It's a bit of a bummer, especially after paying for the DLC.....I would like to play on my home server (it prob is also the main explanation why the Oz server population is so low...I run into fellow Aussies on the US Server all the time (I am assuming they are on the US Server for the same reasons). Anyone have any idea why or is it just me? Is EA or whoever runs the servers in Oz even aware of this issue? (don't be surprised...the same thing happened with Armored Core Verdict Day...there were entire modes and raid bosses missing....the Server operators weren't even aware until it was pointed out to them)

2. BigDaddyHotGue

BigDaddyHotGue Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

I played Dig Site on the Aussie server just last night. Have recently been on Runoff and (ugh!) Swampland recently. Dunno... Maybe just bad luck and timing when you play?!?

BTW: I'll (sadly) frequently need to jump to offshore servers to find matches. But for me (Melbourne based) the next best is usually Japan or East Asia. Are you sure you need to go all the way to the U.S. servers?!?

3. Oo VinFIenD oO

Oo VinFIenD oO Generation 2

Yup...as of a few days ago...I am now getting DLC maps on Attrition. I did put in a ticket and ranted on their FB page......maybe I brought it to their attention and they fixed it finally?