Why not add a Firefight-like game mode?

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by THR3SH3Rnl, Aug 22, 2016.

?
  1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Nope

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. THR3SH3Rnl

THR3SH3Rnl Generation 1

Hi everybody, i had an idea i liked to share with you and like to hear what you think.

Playing Bounty Hunt the last weekend it gave me an idea what could be done with more or less the same mode. Why not introduce a game mode were its not PVP but more of a Halo Firefight? Its six players fighting side by side and fight of wave after wave of increasing harder enemies in all its forms? You can basically use what you have in place for Boutny Hunt only maybe increase enemy troop size and health bars etc.

I am a sucker for wave based game modes and TItanfall would be an excellent platform and universe to have one of those in. I dont say replace just add it. More choice is always better i think. But what do you guys say?

2. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

They had this in Titanfall one called Frontier Defence. It was really good.

• Like Like x 2
  3. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Yah..it's obvious he's never played T1

4. THR3SH3Rnl

THR3SH3Rnl Generation 1

I did but not long enough apparently;-) Will reinstall it and try it out. But all the same: bring back this Frontier Defence mode:)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Aye, it wasn't there at launch but came in quite a while later. I'd love to see it back, but the need to take out the ability to claim challenges from it. Kinda turned out to be a bit of a cheat for some :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

:eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. illegalfreq

illegalfreq Generation 1

That's cool if they bring back this mode! I'm looking for it!

8. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Yea, wish I knew that earlier lol - I've got 5 challenges left to do (nearly finished LTS 50 matches win yahoo!!) wasn't until Rainman (thanks!) put me onto frontier def for a challenge I was stuck on a while back that I realized I'd been doing it the hard way all this time!!

Looked like there was a few that you could do in there.

Dead set on 100%'ing TF1 but that plasma rail gun gooser has got me going grey haired and I'm pretty sure the neighbors have had enough of me screaming at the TV lol.

I'll keep trying till the end.....

• Like Like x 1