Wildstar: New MMO

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by KingOfGaems, Mar 19, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KingOfGaems

KingOfGaems Helpin' you in the best way, day by day.
    Elite Pilot

Anybody else excited for Wildstar?

I've played a BUNCH of MMOs in my past, the biggest one is World of Warcraft of course, and I loved them. I recently made the switch to FPS' because I felt that they were much more fun, very fast paced and I just enjoyed some FPS' much more than MMOs as of the late.

I played Wildstar in beta for a good amount of time in the past, and I enjoyed the game, but my PC couldn't really run it well, and the biggest reason was mostly because in that early beta stage, it was very unoptimized, so I couldn't really enjoy it to it's greatest potential.

It just launched into a "Pre-order" stage, and you get weekend beta access to play if you pre-ordered, and I'm actually a little bit interested to play during these weekend betas and continue on with the game in the future, but I don't know if anybody is also going to be getting the game, and knowing me, I can't play a game without having some people to play with.

So, TL;DR: Anybody else getting Wildstar or interested in the game and want's to share their thoughts? If so, let me know :)