Windows 10 and Xbox One

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lobby' started by Bruvas, Jan 21, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

2. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Getting really excited now! Wife in the living room watching TV on my Xbox one. I'm next door playing my Xbox one games on a laptop!

3. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

You know what, this is a deal maker for me, I am up to replace my iphone and macbook in the next year or so, thinking I may just do it. Great idea they have here, for me, awesome. How cool would it be if you could be anywhere and play your xbox games though :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Or I may just get a macbook pro with really good specs and run both operating systems...we shall see.

5. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

It's a great step in the right direction. Microsoft fell a little off the curve behind Apple but this is great news. DirectX 12 and all the cross connectivity is what they need to pull in consumers interest again. Just need Cortana to reach my 1520 now (I've been receiving a ton load of app updates the last couple of days, is this a sign it's coming!!)

6. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Ironically, I like apple these days because it is more like what windows used to be, it feels like the old xp days...:)

7. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Lol I know what you mean actually. Some of the lads at work try and rip me for having a Windows phone and admittedly it lacks the app base of android and Apple, but its those fad type apps that are fun for a day. Actual use and functionality and the ease of this won me over.

8. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Cortana looks cool.
    All I got to add to the conversation.

9. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I'm STILL waiting for this to come, and I bought the 1520 as it was hailed as their 'flagship' phone at the time. Grrrrrr!