Titanfall Xbox 360 titanfall current problem/glitch.

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by thejacobjj, Jun 30, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. thejacobjj

thejacobjj Generation 2

titanfall xbox 360 verson.
    There is a problem with the new burn card indicator declaring that you have new burn cards when you do not. it seems to happen very often and all of my xbox 360 live gold card friends seem to have the same problem.

another problem that the community seems to have for xbox 360 on titanfall is, when you eject from your titan but you still get executed by a titan on the other team while your in the doomed stage.

if respawn/bluepoint could fix these problem i believe that the xbox 360 titanfall community would be gratefull.

Sincerly- Jacob / gamertag is StoryTeller 17.

Thank you respawn and bluepoint games for all that you have done for titanfall.

2. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Have you made sure you have looked at every card in the deck? Also, are all 3 slots assigned with burn cards? I noticed sometimes if you only have 2 assigned it will tell you that you have new burn cards available.

3. thejacobjj

thejacobjj Generation 2

me and all my friends and everyone i have talked to about this problem have all looked at the new cards to make sure the indicator wouldnt pop up and it still appears. happens everyday.